Go ahead, get it off your chest.
Last edited by Aaron
on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- A New Player
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:52 pm
- Submitting as: ETNC
Your right. I like this song way better now. When I first heard it, I thought it was a radio head song because I almost never pay attention to lyrics on a first listen. But now with the images, it takes on less of a radio head rip off and more of an original piece that can stand on it's own. Nice job, I like it.
Billy's Little Trip
- Shock & Denial
- Posts: 11261
- Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:56 pm
- Location: Cali fucking ornia
- Instruments: Guitar, Bass, Vocals, Drums, Skin Flute
- Recording Method: analog to digital via Presonus FireBox, Cubase and a porn machine
- Submitting as: Billy's Little Trip
Return to Politics and Other Crap
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests