Reviews "That's enough" - Besprechung "Das ist genug"Votes in order I like:the pannacotta army
- Wow! Music and words melt into each other. Perfect production. It carries such a beautiful feeling. If you ever put out a record please tell me. I want more of that. My number one, this time. Vote.The John Benjamin Band
- Fine melodies, fine production. But what really got me was (listening while driving) when I misheard "Let's pee together". (I ever hear it since then. I had to read your lyrics: O.k., I was wrong.) Shame on me. To me a really funny song, so: Vote.Billy Oh!
- Oh, I really like this. Fine harmonies. I like it very much when your voice gets to the edge. Really… so: Vote!
- We are in SongFight! And I really love this song (itself). Production would benefit from a wider dynamic range. Well, it's not that I could do it better but maybe you can: try to sing these lyrics much "dirtier"! I love the "aaahhh"-part around 3:50 (A day in a life
-feel). Clear vote!Pigfarmer Jr
- Nearly the same as Manhattan Glutton. I really love the song itself. I would love to hear it from a real band. In my mind I hear it a little slower and sloppier; maybe in style of Neil Young and Crazy Horse. Because I love the song: Vote.bgm
- Very pleasing. A simple but fine production. Vote.
- Electronic body music, kinda DAF style. Nice keys like MGMT's Kids
or Caravan's Land of grey and pink
. Don't mind too much that it's overdriven. To me it sounds more like a really cool bootleg recorded in an old factory ruin. Vote.Others in random order:Monkey Touchers
- The falsetto part shows that there's a feeling for nice melodies. Work it out.Klownhole
- Very violent. Nice playing but I really couldn't get into it. Paco del Stinko
- I really like your most of your work. But this time I… just… don't like it. The best part (for me) is that much too short guitar solo. Sorry.Mike Lamb (feat. Suckweasel)
- Vocoder vocals. Nice backing track.Ripping Hammer
- Hmmm… What first grabbed me were the drum breaks. Great playing. The rest is o.k., too.Life In Decibels
- The beginning grabbed my attention but then it went. I don't know why. heine
- Yes, too long. Even to me it's boring. Lyrically not my best but still there's a little message: Sometimes you gotta say no to live satisfied and self-determined. That's not too bad, isn't it?
Berkeley Social Scene
- Nice song, I particularly enjoyed drums and bass playing.
- Hohoho Heeheehee Huhuhu, nice name. I like the arrangement of natural guitars and drums quite much. The verses are very pleasing but when it comes to the chorus it somehow needs something more catchy.
Billy & The Psychotics
- Me, I'm not fond of that a capella thing. But I really like these irresistible female vocals.
- You're really a great song wrighter (oh… did I create a new mixture for writer and fighter?!?
) But I don't understand the Ukulele hype. I like your guitar more. (BTW: While I'm writing this the sound of one of my favorite collabs Durand Durand
comes outa my speakers...)ShotPounder
- A bit too violent for me. But nice playing, anyway.
- Is it the Commodore 64? (I still got mine!) First time listening wasn't easy but after sometimes I got some wonderful melodies. Did you program all this? If you did, you've got a very fine taste for harmonies, melodies and stuff. Vocal recording could be reworked to make it a real fine piece of nerd music. (Maybe collab with someone?)
Hip Hop Anonymous
- Production seemed a little flat to me. But in its genre it seemed to have everything.Guiterrorists
- Nice guitar treatment (or torture). You've got a lot of ideas and good feeling. Great talent. Drums are a little static; they could be just a little groovier. I used to like this in the nineties. Because there were no lyrics I couldn't figure out what in there is enough.