Well, I had this about 2/3rds done, so I figured I better finish it before I get started on the next review.
I copy and pasted from the front page line up.
- This is a great song. The whole TV theme was clever, but even more clever is the line, "he's a tw3rp with a capital 3" , lmao, great use of the title. It starts out sounding like The Beach Boys, so you should run with that someday and make a Beach Boys'esque tune. Great job Ross.
Booty Chesterfield Trio
- This song is cool. The intro sound effect is great, but my favorite part is the bridge, then you do that sound again before the kicks back up. I really like the combo of the acoustic and the distorted bass. I like this one and I've been playing the shyt out of it all week.
- Great on head phones. All kinds of freaky sounds. I hope I don't find out in a week or two that this song brainwashed me, because that's what it feels like when I'm listening to it. I would have loved to hear some distorted rhythm guitar running through this. But that's just me. Very trippy and cool. Good job
- I loved this one. Great voice. It's entertaining listening to British voices. Nice arrangement. Good job Spin. You seem to bring something good to the fight each week.
Paco Del Stinko
- Hohhhhh Yeahhh! This is AWESOME! I just smile every time I hear it. You are the King of the call and respond thing.....or whatever it's called.....but you're the King of it none the less.I think I've asked you this before, but have you ever heard Green Jelly, formally Green Jell-o before Billy Cosby sued them and made them change their name. Great job Chuck, you are one clever ess oh bee.
Wreckdom vs. Sven
- Bill Cosby vs Peter Parker, lol. I love when it kicks in and starts rock'n. Perfect ending when he says, "and I'll laugh"
Balls To Monte - Nice voice and sound. Nice mellow jam. Not bad.
- This song ROCKS. Great arrangement and mix. The keyboard solo sounds like good old school rock with that follow up guitar post solo. I like this one. We need more rock and roll around here. Great job guys!
- Interesting intro. I like the muted guitar cross picking, nice peppy effect. Cool solo and FX. Nice little ditty all around. Good job Mel.
- Cool trippy sounds. Do you make them or find them on the Internet and modify them?
- I like this one. Groove'n keys. I've said it before, I'm a closet funker and this has a funky groove. The breathiness in the vocals make me believe it. Great job.
- I like the guitar/drum breaks. Good song.
Beefy [w. DJ Snyder]
- Even though you friend flooded, it's still a decent rap song. Good energy.
Wages of Spin
- Pretty cool sound. Cool keys, cool guitar.
- I'm not sure what your intentions are with this one, but it would be a killer background for one of my conspiracy rants I like to do every time something political pisses me off. You should try that some time, it's a great way to vent about the Government without sounding like a hippie.
- How could anyone not love this song? Love the computer voice squeezed in for twerp, lol. I've been playing this song when ever I need to refresh my happy cells. Good job
- That synth bass really drives this great. The melody is great. The canned vocals are perfect for this song. The solo is sweet. I can't help but think of George Harrison on this one, even though it doesn't sound like anything George Harrison has done. Great vibe, I really dig on this song.
- Hoishy squoits in ya jockey shoits, HaHaHa! I crack up every time I hear this song. I remember when the title was given and you said your going to use whatever accent it is that pronounces twerp as "twoip". I was think of a New York Gangster and low and behold. Good job Jeff, clever and entertaining.
Dj Dickie Qwick
- I like that you had the radio station idea too. I would have loved to use the intro to this song on mine. If I ever do a club re-mix of my twerp song, I'll be contacting you for your song to loop in. Great clips when tuning in the station on the intro, funny.
- This song gave me a boner.