Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters

Because everybody thinks they have an opinion.
john m
Panama
Instruments: Drums, guitar, bass, keyboard
Recording Method: tin cans, string
Submitting as: Doctor Worm

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters

Post by john m »

Jessica and I saw it with some friends last night, and I loved it. Weirder and weirder the further you go, but I thought it was really great. Nice to see so many of my favorite ATHF characters on the big screen (though we were expecting more cameos, despite there already being a lot). The first little pre-movie/mini-episode thing was great, too. Nice extended/remixed theme, also.

Loved it. Would love to see it again.
Ikari
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love

Post by Ikari »

It was cooler than the bottom side of the pillow. :D
jimtyrrell
Mr. Beast
Instruments: Guitar/bass/keys
Recording Method: Various. Mostly Garageband these days, actually.
Submitting as: Jim Tyrrell

Post by jimtyrrell »

This has come out on DVD, and I enjoyed it as much as I thought I would. It's pretty much just an 80-minute episode of the TV show. Perfect.
Hoblit
Hot for Teacher
Pronouns: Dude or GURRRLLLL!
Location: Charlotte, NC ... A big city on its first day at the new job.

Post by Hoblit »

jimtyrrell wrote:This has come out on DVD, and I enjoyed it as much as I thought I would. It's pretty much just an 80-minute episode of the TV show. Perfect.
Thanks, I may rent it this weekend then.

I was worried how they were going to stretch a 15 minute show into a full length movie. I didn't think it would have any kind of staying power as its designed for stoned insomniac late 20 somethings. That and I'm a 30 something non pot smoking adult who has to be at work by 9am every week day. (although I do find myself staying up late more often than I should)
GlennCase
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Yes
Recording Method: Incorrect methods
Submitting as: Glenn Case
Pronouns: he/him

Post by GlennCase »

Hoblit wrote:I was worried how they were going to stretch a 15 minute show into a full length movie. I didn't think it would have any kind of staying power as its designed for stoned insomniac late 20 somethings. That and I'm a 30 something non pot smoking adult who has to be at work by 9am every week day. (although I do find myself staying up late more often than I should)
I LOVE the show, and I really didn't care for the movie overall. It just felt like a long, drawn out episode to me. The thing about the 11 minute episodes of ATHF, is if you don't care for that particular storyline, it doesn't last long anyway.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji0gBsr4gOw">The INTRO sequence</a>, on the other hand, is arguably one of the greatest moments in the history of cinema!

ROCK!

Glenn Case