If this is against the rules, just delete it.

Organize yourselfs.
rone rivendale
Odie
Instruments: Electronica, nothing real
Recording Method: Fruity Loops, Goldwave
Submitting as: Rone Rivendale
Pronouns: he/him

If this is against the rules, just delete it.

Post by rone rivendale »

Can we request collabs here for songs that have NOTHING to do with SF or any of the sidefights whatsoever?

I have music that I made for How Much Will You Give Me? but never used because it's not the kind of music I can rap(rone) over very well. The music as a whole though is one of the best I have EVER done and I really want to do SOMETHING with it.

I'm thinking I'll either use it for my next CD in June/July as an instrumental OR I'd like to find a vocalist who would be willing to do the vocals for it and be "Mike Bush featuring(your name here) -- (song title here)." for the upcoming CD in like 4-5 months.

If someone is interested in doing the vocals, download the music http://www.lightningmp3.com/live/file.php?id=11335 and post the completed song in the thread. If more than one person wants to do it I'll pick the best one and use it for the CD. Of course whoever ends up on the final song will be credited as said above as a 'featured' artist.

If you're looking for a quick buck, forget about it. My debut CD "Headphones" has sold 3 copies making me about 11 bucks.

Melvin, if you enter I promise you'll win! lol
From spoken word to actual singing, I can screw up any style with style. :D
Denyer
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Dunlop KT-26
Submitting as: Ross Durand

Re: If this is against the rules, just delete it.

Post by Denyer »

I tried to rap over your beat but I couldn't do it well with all the inconsistent sounds (I would have made more of an effort if I found it in time). Will you make me a more standard hip-hop beat with a verse (16 bars) and a chorus? where the music doesn't change so drastically in the verse. you can put it on your next album or I'll put it on mine (which I started in 2004 and I'm never going to finish).
Niveous wrote:It's a song about your dick and there's just not enough material to satisfy.
Caravan Ray
bono
bono
Instruments: Penis
Recording Method: Garageband
Submitting as: Caravan Ray,G.O.R.T.E.C,Lyricburglar,The Thugs from the Scallop Industry

Post by Caravan Ray »

Do you have lyrics? Or would you like me to recite the Melbourne Cup winners from 1861 to present?
Archer, Archer, Banker, Lantern, Toryboy.....
Phar Lap
Rain Lover
Makybe Diva
Makybe Diva
Makybe Diva
Delta Blues
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeficient!!!!
rone rivendale
Odie
Instruments: Electronica, nothing real
Recording Method: Fruity Loops, Goldwave
Submitting as: Rone Rivendale
Pronouns: he/him

Post by rone rivendale »

Weird to see 2 replies to this 6 months after I posted the song. I did end up doing vocals for it. Those of you who listened to my 2nd album that I released in July have heard it. Turned out pretty well actually. It's kewl that you gave it a try Denyer. Maybe I'll drop a beat in here in the future. Like whenever I start doing music for the 3rd album. I haven't put Fruityloops or Goldwave on my new computer yet.
From spoken word to actual singing, I can screw up any style with style. :D
bz£
Panama

Post by bz£ »

Caravan Ray wrote:Do you have lyrics? Or would you like me to recite the Melbourne Cup winners from 1861 to present?
I would set that to music! Who doesn't love a song (at least partially) about Phar Lap?
ujnhunter
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Bass, Keyboards, Crummy Guitar & Animal Noises (especially Donkeys)
Recording Method: Reaper 5.9x, Tascam FireOne/Behringer UMC202HD/Avid Eleven Rack/Line 6 UX2, Win 7 PC / Win 10 Laptop
Submitting as: Cock, Chth*.*, D.A.H. (Der Alter Hahn)
Pronouns: His Infernal Majesty

Post by ujnhunter »

what the fuck are you blokes talking about?! ;)
-Ujn Hunter
Photovoltaik - Free 6 Track EP - Song Fight! Liner Notes
Billy's Little Trip wrote:I must have this....in my mouth.....now.