Lilith Fair 2010 is looking for local talent

Set up live gigs with each other, announce gigs you're playing around the country or whatever, talk about how the show went, post links to recordings, etc.
nyjm
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: acoustic guitar, electric guitar, synth, various MIDI instruments
Recording Method: Reaper, Line 6 POD, GLS Audio 57 and 58
Submitting as: noah mclaughlin, Ford's Theater Disaster, Juliet's Happy Dagger

Lilith Fair 2010 is looking for local talent

Post by nyjm »

2010 Lilith Tour wrote:November 10, 2009 (New York, NY) – Since the news of Lilith’s return has spread, the interest from emerging musicians to be a part of the tour has been astounding. Today, the Lilith 2010 tour is pleased to announce a new partnership with OurStage.com, the music discovery destination dedicated to new artist and new music discovery. Lilith and OurStage will run the “Lilith Local Talent Search,” an exciting contest to find the next best emerging female musicians across North America. read more...
I've never poked about Our Stage. Anyone have any experience with the site?

Anyway, even if you're not looking to make it big at Lilith Fair next summer, you can sign up to judge the entrants:

http://www.ourstage.com/go/lilith

And, uh, if there are any women out there in the ATL area: wanna try and play Lilith fair next summer? Man, I'd frakkin' hum a kazoo to be part of it.
"You sound like the ghost of David Bowie." - SchlimminyCricket | it was a pleasure to burn | my website | Juliet's Happy Dagger