Links and other hanky panky that doesn't have to do with anything in particular.
- Posts: 6711
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:14 pm
- Instruments: many
- Recording Method: cubase/reason/mac/tascam4x4
- Submitting as: Berkeley Social Scene, Merisan, Tiny Robots
- Pronouns: he/him
- Location: Berkeley, CA
Stan Lee has passed away:
https://www.rollingstone.com/movies/mov ... -95-45259/
Stan Lee, the writer, editor, and former publisher and president of Marvel Comics who co-invented Spider-Man and was responsible for turning superhero comic books into a phenomenon, died Monday at the age of 95. Lee was taken to Los Angeles’ Cedars Sinai Medical Center on Monday after suffering a medical emergency; he was declared dead shortly afterwards, Lee’s daughter confirmed to Variety.
“He felt an obligation to his fans to keep creating,” his daughter J.C. Lee said of her father in a statement to Reuters. “He loved his life and he loved what he did for a living. His family loved him and his fans loved him. He was irreplaceable.”
Rest in peace sir. Excelsior and whatnot.
- Posts: 10231
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:56 am
- Instruments: sometimes
- Recording Method: Logic Pro X
- Submitting as: Sockpuppet
- Pronouns: she/they
- Location: The Plaidlands (also, Seattle)
Don't worry, in three months there will be a reboot where he's a sassy teenager. (Unfortunately we'll all be retconned out.)
- Posts: 3565
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:10 pm
- Instruments: Guitar, bass, drums, keys
- Recording Method: MOTU 828x, Cubase 10
- Submitting as: Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff
- Pronouns: he/him
- Location: oakland, ca
Oh no! no no no. Stan lee lives a long and creative life. We should all be so lucky.
Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff - Berkeley Social Scene - Tiny Robots - Seamus Collective - Semolina Pilchards - Cutie Pies - Explino! - Bravo Bros. - 2 from 14 - and more!
i would just like to remind everyone that Ken eats kittens - blue lang