I'm going down Vegas way on September 4th (it's a long weekend) to get married. Glenn Case and his lovely Rachel SHOULD be there too *ahem* but his schedule you never know....
Anyway, here's what we're doing
So if any of y'alls are near or in Vegas and want something to do, we're "More the Merrier" type people.
Links and other hanky panky that doesn't have to do with anything in particular.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 368
- Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:28 am
- Instruments: Drums. Drums. Drums.
- Recording Method: Whatever that stuff in Glenn's basement is.
- Submitting as: HalfRacks, Drink/Drank/Drunk, Baby In the Corner, Chuck the Bear
- Location: Spokane, Washington
"When you can balance a tack-hammer on your head; you can then head off you opponent with a balanced attack!"
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests