JoCo Cruise 2022 - Anyone else onboard for a Panel Discussion?

Set up live gigs with each other, announce gigs you're playing around the country or whatever, talk about how the show went, post links to recordings, etc.
BoffoYux
Panama
Instruments: Keys, Clunking, SFX and Strings
Recording Method: Audacity, Adobe, and other 'A' titled software
Submitting as: Boffo Yux Dudes

JoCo Cruise 2022 - Anyone else onboard for a Panel Discussion?

Post by BoffoYux »

I'm currently booked for the 2022 version of the JoCo Cruise - Last year's pandemic cruise was virtual, but it's looking more likely the 2022 will actually set sail. The latest newsletter opened up the Shadow Cruise, which I was thinking of doing another panel discussion on internet music in some way.

Has anyone else signed up for the cruise? I'm figuring out what might work for an in person discussion on the cruise. I keep saying I'll be taking a break from the cruise, but I think this one will be the last for a few years at least, so I'm motivated to put this one together.
BoffoYux
Panama
Instruments: Keys, Clunking, SFX and Strings
Recording Method: Audacity, Adobe, and other 'A' titled software
Submitting as: Boffo Yux Dudes

Re: JoCo Cruise 2022 - Anyone else onboard for a Panel Discussion?

Post by BoffoYux »

Update: The clock ran out for a Shadow Panel this year, but so far the JoCo Cruise is still moving forward, with a ton of Covid Testing protocols.
(test 48 hours before leaving in front of a medical professional, test in the boarding facility on day of travel, testing on board with quarantine section if positive in separate ventilation area, and best of all, any positive tests will pro-rated move your booking out a year with no penalty)

So - if anyone will be on let me know so we can have a socially distanced beverage, but I'm not planning on anything public facing in 2022 to promote SF and Spintunes.
Lunkhead
You're No Good
Instruments: many
Recording Method: cubase/mac/tascam4x4
Submitting as: Berkeley Social Scene, Merisan, Tiny Robots
Pronouns: he/him

Re: JoCo Cruise 2022 - Anyone else onboard for a Panel Discussion?

Post by Lunkhead »

That cruise is still on my bucket list though by the time I get around to it it'll probably be so popular that I won't even be able to get in on it. :lol: Have a great time and stay safe! Hopefully by March we'll be in a relative lull, pandemic wise. (fingers crossed)