Cover Art

Let us know when something isn't working correctly, or if you find a typo. Do not post complaints or suggestions here.
Morbid Morgan
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love

Cover Art

Post by Morbid Morgan »

Something funky is going on with the cover art submission. Check out the Turn the Power On title for example. The song title appears where the artist name should appear and no images appear at all. Looks like several people have had the same problem with all the titles this week.
I'm a professional cynic, but my heart's not in it. I'm paying the price of living life by the minute.
MalachiConstant
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love

Post by MalachiConstant »

Two of those are mine. I tried it once and it didn't seem to work, so I thought maybe it was some setting I had on firefox, so I tried it again with IE, but the same thing happened. I might try it again from work, I don't know if dial-up is messing it up or what.
Morbid Morgan
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love

Post by Morbid Morgan »

MalachiConstant wrote:Two of those are mine. I tried it once and it didn't seem to work, so I thought maybe it was some setting I had on firefox, so I tried it again with IE, but the same thing happened. I might try it again from work, I don't know if dial-up is messing it up or what.
I did it twice as well, with cable internet and safari and same thing happened...so who knows.
I'm a professional cynic, but my heart's not in it. I'm paying the price of living life by the minute.
bortwein
Push Comes to Shove

Post by bortwein »

Morbid Morgan wrote:
MalachiConstant wrote:Two of those are mine. I tried it once and it didn't seem to work, so I thought maybe it was some setting I had on firefox, so I tried it again with IE, but the same thing happened. I might try it again from work, I don't know if dial-up is messing it up or what.
I did it twice as well, with cable internet and safari and same thing happened...so who knows.

Not to mess up your ideas on why, but I have not had any trouble with submitting and I have used:
Safari
Firefox
IE
Cable Modem

All at different times but never had an issue.
b o r t w e i n...it rhymes with Design. / bortwein Music SongFight! Archive
Morbid Morgan
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love

Post by Morbid Morgan »

Yeah, but you haven't tried yet this week, I'm assuming from the missing snow fort submission. Is it possible that something has gone wrong recently?
Spud
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Bass, Keyboards, eHorn
Submitting as: Octothorpe

Post by Spud »

You guys are correct. There was a glitch in the database, caused by an edit from last week. Should be ok now. There is still a problem where capitalized entried seem to be listed before lower case, but at leas they should show up now.
"I only listen to good music. And Octothorpe." - Marcus Kellis
Song Fight! The Rockening
MalachiConstant
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love

Post by MalachiConstant »

Doh!

Sorry, I resubmitted it before I noticed that my first two submissions were fixed. Feel free to delete two of them, they're all the same.

Sorry, and thanks for fixing it!