Winner for "I Take That Back"?

Let us know when something isn't working correctly, or if you find a typo. Do not post complaints or suggestions here.
Caravan Ray
bono
bono
Instruments: Penis
Recording Method: Garageband
Submitting as: Caravan Ray,G.O.R.T.E.C,Lyricburglar,The Thugs from the Scallop Industry

Re: Winner for "I Take That Back"?

Post by Caravan Ray »

Ok.

So after this discussion, I thought - I better get in on this friend-flooding action.

My entry for "Not If I See You First" was a double up song that also fitted this weeks Spintunes challenge "Disdain in the Refrain - a hate song".

So, I just posted on the Spintunes Facebook page:

By complete coincidence - my Spintunes entry just also happened to fit this weeks Songfight title! Recycle kids. Save the planet. Spintuners would be welcome to go and listen to this weeks Songfight entries and vote for their favourite. http://www.songfight.org

Let's hope this gets me more votes, without the expenditure in cash or mouthwash previously suggested by Spud.
j$
Beat It
Instruments: Bass, keyboards, singin', guitar
Submitting as: Johnny Cashpoint

Post by j$ »

I agree with what Niv said, back a page - as is, with what is now being called (by me alone) the Spud Proviso added prominently to the FAQ.

Crates, you're annoying me in this thread - first you create it because you know you've been caught cheating, and then, when you're called on it, you show your lack of dignity by trying to wriggle your way out of it with "Oh, first time collaborator". Bottom line is you (MMMC) encouraged your followers to vote for you and one other song, explicitly suggesting there was no need to listen to *anything*, not even *your* song. Sorry, you don't fit my idea of what songfight is, and you didn't even properly apologise to spud and jb. As a resuIt I don't intend ever knowingly to vote for you, in whatever guise you appear in, however good the song. Yes, you might sneak one past me under a pseudonym, but please do realise you(MMMC) are beneath contempt in my eyes. A little harsh? Probably doesn't matter, as I never seem to vote for a winner - but apparently that doesn't have to be an impediment anymore :)

I may not be around as much as I'd like these days but songfight still matters to me. Anyway, enough sappy shit - cARAVAN rAY's cock! At his age, there's no sap left in that ;)
Paco Del Stinko
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Basic rock, at a basic level.
Recording Method: Roland 2480
Submitting as: Paco del Stinko

Post by Paco Del Stinko »

J$ wrote:cARAVAN rAY's cock! At his age, there's no sap left in that ;)
HA! I nearly pissed myself reading this! Shit, they're tapping Maples for syrup in these here parts, too. Ah. Life can be rich sometimes. :)
Bringin' the stink since 2006.
Paco Del Stinko
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Basic rock, at a basic level.
Recording Method: Roland 2480
Submitting as: Paco del Stinko

Post by Paco Del Stinko »

Well, one thing's for certain: When MMMC shows up, controversy follows.
Bringin' the stink since 2006.