PHPBB Breadcrumbs

Use this forum for title suggestions, bitching at moderators, whining about phpBB, and grand ideas that will solve all of Song Fight's problems.
JonPorobil
Beat It
Instruments: Piano, Guitar, Harmonica, Mandolin, Accordion, Bass, lots of VSTs
Recording Method: Cubase 10.5
Submitting as: Jon Eric, Jon Porobil, others
Pronouns: He/Him

PHPBB Breadcrumbs

Post by JonPorobil »

Quick question: On a scale of "One" to "Prohibitively onerous," how difficult would it be to make the breadcrumb trail of links on the bottom of each page match the one at the top? At the top of each page, there's a list of links from the Song Fight homepage down to the thread you're in. For instance, the links for the page I'm typing this post into go...
Song Fight! (link to the dot-org) --> Board Index --> Song Fight! (link to the Song Fight subforum) --> Complaints and Suggestions
Whereas the one on the bottom stops at the Board Index:
Song Fight! (link to the dot-org) --> Board Index
It would be nice if they matched, so that I could navigate with somewhat finer control when reaching the end of a thread, which is where I usually am when I want to navigate somewhere else.

I've attached two screenshots, in case my written explanation isn't clear. I'm on the AllanStyle-SUBSILVER theme.
Attachments
top.png
top.png (100.72 KiB) Viewed 2861 times
bottom.png
bottom.png (53.34 KiB) Viewed 2861 times
"Warren Zevon would be proud." -Reve Mosquito

Stages, an album of about dealing with loss, anxiety, and grieving a difficult year, now available on Bandcamp and all streaming platforms! https://jonporobil.bandcamp.com/album/stages
fluffy
Eruption
Instruments: sometimes
Recording Method: Logic Pro X
Submitting as: Sockpuppet
Pronouns: she/they

Re: PHPBB Breadcrumbs

Post by fluffy »

No idea so probably not worth it. Just press the 'home' key on your keyboard.