Because everybody thinks they have an opinion.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 5649
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:14 pm
- Instruments: many
- Recording Method: cubase/reason/mac/tascam4x4
- Submitting as: Berkeley Social Scene, Merisan, Tiny Robots
- Location: Berkeley, CA
I watched this for free on a plane. It was so dumb, oh man. The Kong CGI bits though were kind of awesome. Also it did manage to capture a bit of the kind of fun of old 80s action movies like Predator, in that you don't know who's going to get killed at any moment.
- Team Drizzy
- Posts: 1309
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:09 pm
- Instruments: Bass, Keyboards, Crummy Guitar & Animal Noises (especially Donkeys)
- Recording Method: Reaper 5.7x, Tascam FireOne/Behringer UMC202HD/Avid Eleven Rack, Win 7 PC / Win 10 Laptop
- Submitting as: Cock, Chth*.*, D.A.H. (Der Alter Hahn)
- Location: CT, USA
It looked cool and I'm not a big CGI guy. It was pointless as all hell though... like the director was sitting in a room with friends and coming up with "cool" scenes... "Yeah! Then Loki in a gas mask with a samurai sword flies slow motion through green fog slicing off giant tentacles of two legged monsters while running through the rib cage of a giant dead dinosaur!" 3 stars, but just for fun.