The Thanksgiving Day Super-Secret Hxaro Lovefest!

Discuss the many little competitions/projects that spring up amongst the Song Fight community.
The Secret-Hxaro Santa
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love

The Thanksgiving Day Super-Secret Hxaro Lovefest!

Post by The Secret-Hxaro Santa »

A Case of Glenn
A Thanksgiving Day Super-Secret Hxaro Lovefest celebrating the music of Glenn Case
-----------------------------------------------------------
The Players:

King Arthur opens it up with Feathers

Phil and Heather cover Need Stilts

Balls to Monte covers Cheer Up Shelly

Future Boy covers Hope You're Ok

Jim Tyrrell covers Get in the Car

8 Legged Oedipus covers Mumbo Jumbo

Phunt Your Friends cover Field Day

1516 Puzzle covers I am the President of the Sony Entertainment Corp LTD

Mr. and Mrs. Caravan Ray cover Need Stilts

Dollar Bill & the Inkpoints cover Accelerator

Eddie Bangs covers One Less

Stuyem covers Young as You Feel

LMNOP covers Get in the Car

Johnny Cashpoint covers Hope You're Ok

Primitive Screwheads cover Back from Brazil

The Landfills cover Locked Box

Rio Grandiose and the Hostage cover Need Stilts

The Cow Exchange covers - The Vishnu Cycle

The Hip Cola covers Sincerity Machine

Rik Gerblick covers Bad Attraction

Puce covers Shades of Black

King Arthur covers Accelerator

c hack closes it out with Bad Attraction

Merisan closes it out with yet another Need Stilts ;)

Stream All

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enormous thanks to all the many fine artists that contributed to this effort! You guys exemplify good for goodness sake!

If anyone has anything they would like to add to this, feel free to add it here. Happy Thanksgiving!

oh....and Happy Anniversary Glenn and Rachael! :)
Last edited by The Secret-Hxaro Santa on Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Justincombustion
Push Comes to Shove
Instruments: Drums. Drums. Drums.
Recording Method: Whatever that stuff in Glenn's basement is.
Submitting as: HalfRacks, Drink/Drank/Drunk, Baby In the Corner, Chuck the Bear

Post by Justincombustion »

Yes, happy 10th Anniversary you crazy kids!!!
"When you can balance a tack-hammer on your head; you can then head off you opponent with a balanced attack!"
Bjam
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Singin', Guitarin', Mandolinin'

Post by Bjam »

I wish I could've contributed something to this, but I've been way busy :(

Well hey, yay for Glenn and Rachael! 10 years and you get to celebrate it with a Hxaro. Woo!
Songfighter since back in the day.
The Secret-Hxaro Santa
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love

Post by The Secret-Hxaro Santa »

Your pop's got you covered.... :)
GlennCase
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Yes
Recording Method: Incorrect methods
Submitting as: Glenn Case
Pronouns: he/him

Post by GlennCase »

HOLY CRAP, Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! I wish I had more time to get my thoughts and words right before we head out to Rachael's parent's place for Thanksgiving dinner, but I am racing the clock with everything I type at the moment, we will probably be late as usual.

THANK YOU ALL for putting this together! This is a VERY pleasant surprise. It's like some sort of Thanksgiving present mixed with a 10th wedding anniversary gift from Songfight!

As a musician who honestly questions his own abilites on a regular basis, I am not sure you know just how much this means to me.

Thank you ALL very, very much. We are burning a copy of the songs to CD, and we will be listening to them on the way up.

I will make sure to take the time to post what I like about EVERY entry in the VERY near future when I am near a computer with internet access. That may be a couple of days from now, but I will do it.

:D

ROCK!!!!!!!

Glenn (DR FUNK)
http://glenncase.songhole.org
jack
Hot for Teacher
Recording Method: ProTools, Logic, Garageband
Submitting as: brody, Jack Shite, Johnny in the Corner, Bloody Hams, lots more

Post by jack »

i just gotta say holy crap that hip cola tune is awesome.

also...all you guys are awesome for doing this.
Hi!
jb
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Guitar, Cello, Keys, Uke, Vox, Perc
Recording Method: Logic X
Submitting as: The John Benjamin Band

Post by jb »

hip cola's is like frank zappa, but without the long boring guitar solo. at least i think so, i haven't finished it yet, so maybe the long boring guitar solo is at the end.

jb
blippity blop ya don’t stop heyyyyyyyyy
Bjam
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Singin', Guitarin', Mandolinin'

Post by Bjam »

Eddie Bangs... very nice. The way the beginning is very mellow and pretty, then it rocks the heck out, then the fade into the original. Awesome.
Songfighter since back in the day.
jack
Hot for Teacher

Post by jack »

jb wrote:hip cola's is like frank zappa, but without the long boring guitar solo. at least i think so, i haven't finished it yet, so maybe the long boring guitar solo is at the end.

jb
ha! you nailed it man!
Hi!
Albatross
KING OF THE FORUMS
KING OF THE FORUMS
Instruments: Bass, drums, guitar, hand farts
Recording Method: Firewire 1814, Sonar X1
Submitting as: Albatross, Primitive Screwheads

Post by Albatross »

Ultra-groovy kudos to all involved in this. This was a lot fun to do, and these covers are universally excellent.

This streaming link contains all songs along with Glenn's tunes, in original/cover pairings.
Lunkhead
You're No Good
Instruments: many
Recording Method: cubase/mac/tascam4x4
Submitting as: Berkeley Social Scene, Merisan, Tiny Robots

Post by Lunkhead »

Happy Thanksgiving, anniversary , and hxaro Glenn!! And good job everybody.
Adam!
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Drum 'n' Bass (but not THAT Drum 'n' Bass)
Recording Method: Reaper + Stock Plugins
Submitting as: Max Bombast

Post by Adam! »

I'm still in the middle of listening to these, but I'd just like to say I love the Redmond's cover. Recalls a certain movie I saw recently...

(it also reminds me of The Minutemen, which is good too)
stueym
Push Comes to Shove
Instruments: Guitar
Recording Method: Cubase/Stenberg CI2+/Roland VG-99/RolandGR-55
Submitting as: stueym

Post by stueym »

Glen,
Happy Thanksgiving/Anniversary/Hxaro.

Had so much fun trying to breakdown your D# open tuning riffs into something that I could transpose to a key I could sing in (A)....and then had to reinvent the chords in standard tuning so I could pick (felt it suited the mood I wanted better).

Hope I did justice to the spirit of the song for you. As one of the older SF'rs the lyrics certainly did resonate. It was a pleasure to honor you in this way.

Kudos, respect and lots more music please!

To my fellow gifters, what an awesome collection of interpretations of the mans music. Well done all!!!
Last edited by stueym on Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"You know, I rather like this God fellow. Very theatrical, you know. Pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence ... gotta get me some of that."
jack
Hot for Teacher

Post by jack »

not really reviews but more like stream of consciousness musings...........

king arthur solidly bookends the hxaro, as half of team bug, thanks for the killer accelerator!.....phil and heather chip in an absolutely stellar version of need stilts, giving it the full hell yeah treatment.......balls to monte what a treat to get some balls to monte, killer bass lines and that organ is fat, fat, fat.......future boy brings simple understated sadness to hope you're ok.......jim tyrrell nice live recording which is cool that you played a glenn song live. the one guy in the crowd seemed to enjoy it...... :) .............8LO.....fantastic man, bold and ambitious and you nail it........phunt your friends no phunt bashing today. i dig it for a change! .........1516 Puzzle love the over the top ending, and love the way you put your own stamp on this tune.....mr. and mrs. caravan ray same as i said to the redmons, absolutely stellar version of a great tune, and huge props to the missus.......dollar bill and the inkpoints a warped up version of a song i was half of makes me happy!.......eddie bangs as bjam said, great arrangement how it starts all acappella and build up steam. excellent cover man........stuyem really beautiful guy and guitar and excellent recording. the love shows........LMNOP beautiful production, love the keyboard and bass, and knowing glenn, he will love this one. beautiful vocals!!!.......johnny cashpoint love the way you dirty it up and give it the full cashpoint treatment. love the uh uh uhs.........primitive screwheads anything with that many shakers gets the thumbs up from me. nice lead in the bridge there too laddy. great tone on that guitar.......the landfills i friggin LOVE this cover. one of my favorites, and really great to hear some landfills again.......rio grandiose and the hostage this song was made for you guys and i'm glad to hear you do justice to it in a big way.......the cow exchange rock solid production that you've really platted up so very nicely.......the hip cola the zappa comparisons are spot on, along with maybe faith no more. amazing production with all the attention to detail........rik gerblick throws the rock hammer down, and it's eerie how you even sound like glenn when you sing. i remember when glenn did the original and i think it really got compared alot to alice in chains, and you play up to that here too. excellent.........puce man, all i can say is this cover was made for you. killer all the way around, in terms of song choice, interpretation, it's a perfect fit.

really great group of tunes in so many diverse styles that show the strength of glenn's music. awesome.
Hi!
thehipcola
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: The things what make sounds.
Recording Method: LA610mk2 into UAD Apollo 8p into Cubase/LUNA/Reaper/Ableton/Reason/Maschine
Submitting as: thehipcolaredcargertFlamingTigershotpounderOGLawnDartsFussyBritchesGapingMaw

Post by thehipcola »

Congrats Glenn! You are so deserving of this. Thanks for all of your awesome music! :D
drunkenshakespeare
A New Player

Post by drunkenshakespeare »

congrats glenn and rachel
(insert witty remark)
Justincombustion
Push Comes to Shove
Instruments: Drums. Drums. Drums.
Recording Method: Whatever that stuff in Glenn's basement is.
Submitting as: HalfRacks, Drink/Drank/Drunk, Baby In the Corner, Chuck the Bear

Post by Justincombustion »

So I don't know whom this Balls To Monte is (cuz I'm not kewl enough) but I loved that version of "Cheer up Shelly." And my wife liked it so much she wants me to put in on a cd for her car. (She didn't ask for the original one either!)
"When you can balance a tack-hammer on your head; you can then head off you opponent with a balanced attack!"
Drew Tetz
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love

Post by Drew Tetz »

I totally love all of the covers, but Phil & Heather take the cake. Great job everybody on doing great covers of great songs. :D
genecawley
Somebody Get Me A Doctor
Instruments: Guitar, Bass, Piano, Drums
Recording Method: TASCAM DP-24SD
Submitting as: Balls To Monte, The Go-Kups, & and the Angle Brackets, The Buttermilk Compleat

Post by genecawley »

Glenn:

Happy Thanksgiving and congratulations. I hurleth the great karmic boomerang straight at you.

Crescent Fresh!

Sincerely,

Balls To Monte
Rabid Garfunkel
Jump
Instruments: Absurdity
Recording Method: iPhone, GarageBand & rando apps/toys
Submitting as: OZYMANDIPUS, Rabid Garfunkel, Primitive Screwheads
Pronouns: that guy

Post by Rabid Garfunkel »

Many happy returns of the year, Glenn & Rachael! Enjoy!
"Urban cartoon music." -- Paco Del Stinko
Be my friend? --- Song of the Day
Albatross
KING OF THE FORUMS
KING OF THE FORUMS
Instruments: Bass, drums, guitar, hand farts
Recording Method: Firewire 1814, Sonar X1
Submitting as: Albatross, Primitive Screwheads

Post by Albatross »

jack wrote:primitive screwheads nice lead in the bridge there too laddy. great tone on that guitar.......
Thanks! That lead marks the official recording debut of... Vampira.
GlennCase
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Yes
Recording Method: Incorrect methods
Submitting as: Glenn Case

Post by GlennCase »

Again, thank you ALL for contributing to this. It's feels very nice to be on the receiving end of one of these.

It is an incredible compliment for someone to like your songs enough to learn them and record them. So, take that compliment, and magnify it by 22. Yeah... it's a feeling that I hope all of you get a chance to feel at some point (if you haven't already)

------------------------------
<a href="http://www.songfight.org/artistpage.php ... lank">King Arthur</a> - Feathers
------------------------------

I absolutely need to show this to my friend Nathan, who writes the lyrics for Government Cheese. He will get as much of a kick out of this as I do. The laid-back groove works for the song very nicely. My recording of this song was the first time that I used a REAL microphone (an SM57) instead of Radio Shack mics. It's nice to see this one represented. I didn't expect that. Thank you, King Arthur!

One of my favorite King Arthur songs = <a href="http://www.songfight.org/music/level_be ... mp3">Level Best</a>

----------------------------------------
<a href="http://www.songfight.org/artistpage.php ... k">Phil</a> and <a href="http://www.songfight.org/artistpage.php ... Heather</a> - Need Stilts
HEE! Way to punk this up! Rachael and I were laughing and grooving as we listened to this in the car on the way to Thanksgiving dinner. You took the song, made it your own, and ROCKED it the freak out of the park! Nice job, Thank you Phil. Redmon.! Thank you Heather. Redmon.!

One of my favorite Abominom songs = <a href="http://www.songfight.org/music/nicely_t ... p3">Nicely Toasted</a>
One of my favorite Hell Yeahs songs = <a href="http://www.songfight.org/music/hold_thi ... .mp3">Hold This for Me</a>

---------------------------------------------
<a href="http://www.songfight.org/artistpage.php ... ank">Balls to Monte</a> - Cheer Up Shelley
---------------------------------------------

You have one of my favorite Songfight voices. This is a real treat for me. I would still love to collaborate with you at some point, if we could make that happen. I would honestly just like to see more Balls to Monte songs in general! I particularly like what you did with the keyboard parts of this. Thank you, Balls to Monte!

One of my favorite Balls to Monte songs = <a href="http://www.songfight.org/music/variatio ... ion.mp3">A Variation on Two</a>

---------------------------------------
<a href="http://www.songfight.org/artistpage.php ... nk">Future Boy</a> - Hope You're OK
---------------------------------------
I ADORE what you did with this track. Your keyboard arrangement of this song is freaking amazing! And the harmonies? Fuhgetaboutit! I'm not trying to pick favorites or anything, but as I listened to this, I thought to myself "This is so cool, I WROTE this song!". Thank you, Future Boy!

One of my favorite Future Boy songs = <a href="http://www.future-boy.net/music/future_ ... arter-Inch Jack</a>

-------------------------------------
<a href="http://www.songfight.org/artistpage.php ... blank">Jim Tyrrell</a> - Get in the Car
-------------------------------------
You freaking rock, Jim! You are getting a handshake and a hug if and when I ever meet you. You've covered at least 3 of my songs by now, and done a great job with each one. I really would like to return the favor and cover a song or two of yours. Thank you, Jim Tyrrell!

One of my favorite Jim Tyrrell songs = <a href="http://www.songfight.org/music/hey_ruth ... h.mp3">Hey Ruth</a>

-----------------------------------------------
<a href="http://www.songfight.org/artistpage.php ... ="blank">8 Legged Oedipus</a> - Mumbo Jumbo
-----------------------------------------------
Nice solid beat, and the Pac-Man samples kick my ass! I freaking love it! You did a great job with the lyrics considering I don't think they're online anywhere. I like the "Damn, here I am" repeat, and the acoustic breakdown too. Yes, good job. Thank you, 8 Legged Oedipus!

One of my favorite 8 Legged Oedipus songs = <a href="http://www.songfight.org/music/dog_boy_ ... s.mp3">Dog Boy Hits the Skids</a>

<a href="http://www.songfight.org/artistpage.php ... ank">Phunt Your Friends</a> - Field Day
-----------------------------------------
Heh. So I saw that Phunt Your Friends had an entry in this, and automatically my thoughts went to that less-than-stellar review I recently gave to one of your tracks. At any rate: I dug the backwards vocals going into the normal vox, and the musical treatment is pretty dang cool. Thank you, Phunt Your Friends!

One of my favorite Phunt Your Friends songs = <a href="http://www.songfight.org/music/left_at_ ... .mp3">Left at the Mortuary</a>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<a href="http://www.songfight.org/artistpage.php ... ank">15-16 Puzzle</a>- I am the President of the Sony Entertainment Corp LTD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't hide the fact that I think 15-16 is one of Songfight's finest songwriters, so it is very nice to see him representin' here. Erik, I love how you switched up the melody and lyrics the way that you did, you made it your own in a good way. This was and is very entertaining. Very fun. Thank you, 15-16 Puzzle!

One of my favorite 15-16 Puzzle songs = <a href="http://www.songfight.org/music/hotel/15 ... ">Hotel</a>

-----------------------------------------------------
Mr. and Mrs. <a href="http://www.songfight.org/artistpage.php ... k">Caravan Ray</a> - Need Stilts
-----------------------------------------------------
Your voices sound great together, and the arrangement is really cool. Hearing this song with Australian accents makes me smile, as silly as that may sound. It's just amazing to me that someone who lives on practically the other side of the world has not only HEARD a song that I have done, but they've COVERED it! Gotta love the internet. Thank you Caravan Ray! Thank you Mrs. Caravan Ray!

One of my favorite Caravan Ray songs = <a href="http://www.songfight.org/music/in_the_d ... td.mp3">In the Ditch</a>

---------------------------------------------------
<a href="http://www.songfight.org/artistpage.php ... nk">Dollar Bill & the Inkpoints</a> - Accelerator
---------------------------------------------------
A little history here: Accelerator was VERY close to being a collaboration between myself and Brad Sucks, but he was busy that week. I was still new to songfight at this point, and Jack Shite gladly stepped in and did the collab with me. The name "Insects Ahead" can be re-arranged to "Case and Shite". I now know of 3 different covers of the track... This one, King Arthur's, and one that Roymond did for a coverfight a while back. It actually amazes me how different each one of them is. The robotic vocals and arrangement of this one gives it a driving, almost creepy, neat sound. Thank you, Dollar Bill & the Inkpoints!

One of my favorite Dollar Bill & the Inkpoints songs = <a href="http://www.songfight.org/music/chaos_vs ... mp3">Chaos vs. Order</a>

--------------------------------
<a href="http://www.songfight.org/artistpage.php ... iebangs</a> - One Less
When we listened to this in the car, we were enjoying the acapella, and I told Rachael "Watch.. it's going to kick in!!!". I was glad that I was right! Rachael is admittedly more into the hair metal than I am, but there is one particular band from the era that I really like, called "Lilliian Axe". This song has their sound, whether intentional or not. Glad to see my co-conspirator from "Take a Pill" and "Fight the Sea" representin' here. Thank you, Eddiebangs!

One of my favorite Eddiebangs songs = <a href="http://www.songfight.org/music/goodbye_ ... 3">Goodbye Monster</a>

--------------------------------------
<a href="http://www.songfight.org/artistpage.php ... >Stuyem</a> - Young as you Feel
--------------------------------------
Do you listen to Roger Whittaker? You have a similar rich voice like he has. This is honestly amazing. I wrote this song with the intention of having a song in my repertoire that would sound better as I get older. You did a fantastic job of interpreting the lyrics, considering I didn't have them online, and in places I think you actually IMPROVED them as a result! Thank you, Stuyem!

One of my favorite Stuyem songs = <a href="http://www.songfight.org/music/tigerlil ... gerlily</a>

<a href="http://www.songfight.org/artistpage.php ... ">LMNOP</a> - Get in the Car
Hearing some of these songs with keyboards makes me want to start writing more songs with keyboards again. Again, I love the switches in lyrics. The mellow percussion and electric piano songs work wonders within this arrangement. Great harmonies too, and awesome scatting section! Thank you, LMNOP!

One of my favorite LMNOP songs = <a href="http://www.songfight.org/music/brand_ne ... mp3">Brand New Car</a>

------------------------------------------------
<a href="http://www.songfight.org/artistpage.php ... nk">Johnny Cashpoint</a> - Hope You're Ok
You completely re-imagined this song, and I like what you did with it. I am a fan of driving rhythms, and this is no exception. Your voice has actually grown on me over time, and I am glad to see you representin' here. Thank you, Johhny Cashpoint!

One of my favorite J$ songs = <a href="http://www.songfight.org/music/half_a_s ... .mp3">Half a Stone</a>

------------------------------------------------------
<a href="http://www.songfight.org/artistpage.php ... >Primitive Screwheads</a> - Back From Brazil
------------------------------------------------------
The original version of this song was fun to make. I am responsible for writing the very basic first verse, and was admittedly the uptight guy of the bunch that was refraining from some of the more risque' lyrics of the song. I am glad that it turned out the way it did, however. It remains as arguably one of the more fun tracks in my catalog. This version of the song has even more of a reggae feel to it that works very well. Happy to see a representation of this song in the bunch. Thank you, Primitve Screwheads!

One of my favorite Primitive Screwheads songs = <a href="http://www.songfight.org/music/pasty_wh ... mp3">Pasty White Man</a>

<a href="http://www.songfight.org/artistpage.php ... blank">The Landfills</a> - Locked Box
Laptop Rock! Do you have any Depeche Mode covers lying around anywhere? I would love to hear you tackle a DM track or two. Your re-imagining of this song works on so many levels. Wonderful to see you guys on here. Thank you, Landfills!

One of my favorite Landfills songs = <a href="http://www.songfight.org/music/why_are_ ... k.mp3">Why Are You Making Me Kick You Out?</a>

Rio Grandiose and <a href="http://www.songfight.org/artistpage.php ... blank">the Hostage</a> - Need Stilts
Jenny, your voice is amazing! Seriously. Rachael agrees with me on this. Again, a great blending of vocals to make a really good version of a song that Rach and I will be hard-pressed to ever top. We both like how the male and female parts are reversed at first. You did a beautiful job with this song, you two. Thank you Rio Grandiose and the Hostage!

One of my favorite Henrietta and the Hostage songs = <a href="http://www.songfight.org/music/under_th ... mp3">Under the Horse</a>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<a href="http://www.songfight.org/artistpage.php ... blank">The Cow Exchange</a> - Rockopolousaninjananophone Eternal - The Vishnu Cycle
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was surprised to see such a recent entry amongst the songs. The production on this is absolutely stellar, Tyler! You seriously kicked ass on this. The background vocals crack me up too. Fantastic job! Thank you, Cow Exchange!

One of my favorite Cow Exchange songs = <a href="http://www.songfight.org/music/tri-stat ... >Tri-State Area</a>

----------------------------------------------
<a href="http://www.songfight.org/artistpage.php ... blank">The Hip Cola</a> - Sincerety Machine
----------------------------------------------
History lesson again: I was honored that 2/3 of sonofsupercar asked me to provide lead vocals for the original. Blue wanted to make sure that I cursed a fair amount in the song, so I did. This cover somehow stays true to the feel of the original, AND re-imagines it nicely. Thank you, Hip Cola!

One of my favorite Hip Cola songs = <a href="http://www.songfight.org/music/im_with_ ... n.mp3">I'm With Steve Now</a>

<a href="http://www.songfight.org/artistpage.php ... blank">Rik Gerblick</a> - Bad Attraction
Holy shit! Your version came closer to how I heard it in my head than I did with mine! Great tight harmonies, and a true Alice in Chains sound. When I first wrote the song, I wanted to make a song that wouldn't be out of place on the "Jar of Flies" EP. Thank you, Rik Gerblick!

One of my favorite Rik Gerblick songs = <a href="http://www.songfight.org/music/twin_kis ... .mp3">Twin Kiss</a>

<a href="http://www.songfight.org/artistpage.php ... k">Puce</a> - Shades of Black
Top notch production as usual. I like what you did with this. I like how it seems to keep building up with each chorus. The break before the third verse is rad. Puce, thank you very much for being part of this. As a musician who often doubts his own abilites, the whole hxaro was a treat, and this was one of the many highlights. Thank you, Puce!

One of my favorite Puce songs = <a href="http://www.songfight.org/music/the_pawn ... s.mp3">The Pawnbroker's Stepdaughter</a>

---------------------------------
<a href="http://www.songfight.org/artistpage.php ... lank">King Arthur</a> - Accelerator
---------------------------------
A DOUBLE SHOT of King Arthur! You did the same for 15-16 Puzzle, and I think this shows a lot about your dedication to Songfight. You absolutely re-imagined this song, and made it groove. Nice instrumental breakdown too! I know I have said this before, but you sound SO much like my uncle Rick. If you two made a song together, the world might explode or something. Thank you AGAIN, King Arthur!

Another one of my favorite King Arthur songs = <a href="http://www.songfight.org/music/deuce/ki ... ">Deuce</a>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AGAIN, I would like to stress how much this means to me. I do not consider myself to be an incredible musician by any means, but I try to do what I can with what I have. I tend to try to create music that I will enjoy, and it's a bonus if anyone else likes it too.

So, again, THANK YOU ALL! You ALL ROCK for this!

Click <a href="http://glenncase.songhole.org/thanks.m3u">HERE</a> to listen to a stream of some of my favorite songs by the nice people who were part of this.

ROCK!

Glenn (DR FUNK)
http://glenncase.songhole.org