ken
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Guitar, bass, drums, keys
Recording Method: MOTU 828x, Cubase 10
Submitting as: Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff
Pronouns: he/him

Artemis by Andy Weir

Post by ken »

I borrowed this book from Glennny a while back and finally got around to reading it. While I had the book for months, I read it in a couple of days. It was an easy and engaging read. Where the Martian was science fiction, is book is science fantasy and it is a fun story about life on the Moon. The details really make this believable. I thought the plot was a little predictable, but there was a least a couple of good twists and the drama overall was good. Give it a read and post your comments below!
Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff - Berkeley Social Scene - Tiny Robots - Seamus Collective - Semolina Pilchards - Cutie Pies - Explino! - Bravo Bros. - 2 from 14 - and more!

i would just like to remind everyone that Ken eats kittens - blue lang
Kamakura
Panama
Instruments: Drums, Guitar, Keys, Howling
Recording Method: LogicPro
Submitting as: Kamakura

Re: Artemis by Andy Weir

Post by Kamakura »

I really enjoyed it, and can't wait to see the film: https://www.unboundworlds.com/2018/08/a ... mis-movie/
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

https://kamakura.bandcamp.com
ken
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Guitar, bass, drums, keys
Recording Method: MOTU 828x, Cubase 10
Submitting as: Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Artemis by Andy Weir

Post by ken »

I hope Lord-Miller are still at the helm of this movie. I think they are one of the best media making teams around.
Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff - Berkeley Social Scene - Tiny Robots - Seamus Collective - Semolina Pilchards - Cutie Pies - Explino! - Bravo Bros. - 2 from 14 - and more!

i would just like to remind everyone that Ken eats kittens - blue lang