Lunkhead
You're No Good
Instruments: many
Recording Method: cubase/mac/tascam4x4
Submitting as: Berkeley Social Scene, Merisan, Tiny Robots
Pronouns: he/him

Superstore

Post by Lunkhead »

We've been loving this show. It's just a small scale ensemble comedy, but the characters and the acting are generally pretty great and charming and it's got heart and some pretty funny jokes. Looks like it got picked up for a third season, too.
ken
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Guitar, bass, drums, keys
Recording Method: MOTU 828x, Cubase 10
Submitting as: Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff

Re: Superstore

Post by ken »

Yeah, this one is easy to slip under the radar because it is a pretty innocuous sitcom. I enjoyed watching the first season when there was nothing else on.
Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff - Berkeley Social Scene - Tiny Robots - Seamus Collective - Semolina Pilchards - Cutie Pies - Explino! - Bravo Bros. - 2 from 14 - and more!

i would just like to remind everyone that Ken eats kittens - blue lang
Lunkhead
You're No Good
Instruments: many
Recording Method: cubase/mac/tascam4x4
Submitting as: Berkeley Social Scene, Merisan, Tiny Robots

Re: Superstore

Post by Lunkhead »

Spoiler alert!
SPOILER
SPOILER_SHOW
Dang, I just found out America Ferrera is leaving the show. :( She was originally going to be done at the end of season 5, but, they actually had to stop filming because of the pandemic, and didn't get to shoot the season finale. So she'll be back for the first episode of season 6, but that's it (except for maybe a rare guest appearance). Ben Feldman/Jonah is supposedly staying on the show. So they left things with Amy planning to take a job and move to California, and Jonah possibly going with her, but I guess he's not going to move and nothing has been announced about how that will play out. The show could feel a bit rudderless without Amy and her arc and her relationship with Jonah. But apparently America Ferrera has so many other bigger better opportunities and she's apparently pregnant with her second baby so something had to give.