How much do you love this stuff?
14 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2340
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:06 am
- Submitting as: 15-16 puzzle
- Location: Austin
Sex is like pizza: it's hot, it's cheezy, and if the guy doesn't come in 30 minutes then you don't have to pay.
- Posts: 5094
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:42 pm
- Instruments: Guitars, Bass, Vocals, Logic
- Recording Method: Logic X, MacBookPro, Guitar Rig 5, Rig Kontrol 3, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, iPad3, Apogee Jam
- Submitting as: roymond, Dangerous Croutons, Intentionally Left Bank
- Location: brooklyn
- Posts: 775
- Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:21 am
- Submitting as: Gert
- Location: Boston, MA
roymond wrote:erik wrote:Sex is like pizza: it's hot, it's cheezy, and if the guy doesn't come in 30 minutes then you don't have to pay.
I usually get tips for that.
Killin' me! I get free gourmet meals. (kegels, PC flexes....tips every time....)
I guess the 'cheezy' part depends on how recently showers had been had...
Now I can't get a certain Tenacious D song out of my head.....
- Scrappy Dappy
- Posts: 3635
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:48 pm
- Location: Tampa, Florida Where old people come to die.
What is this sex you speak of?
- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:09 pm
- Instruments: Bass, Keyboards, Crummy Guitar & Animal Noises (especially Donkeys)
- Recording Method: Reaper 5.7x, Tascam FireOne/Behringer UMC202HD/Avid Eleven Rack, Win 7 PC / Win 10 Laptop
- Submitting as: Cock, Chth*.*, D.A.H. (Der Alter Hahn)
- Location: CT, USA
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests