Fly
50%
Be Invisible
50%

Total votes: 26
Elias_Aquarius
Tingle

Postby Elias_Aquarius » Wed May 23, 2007 7:24 pm

Flying. So what if it's slightly dangerous? Isn't walking merely a controlled fall?

Also, I'm kind of a thrill-seeker.
Mr. T says: Eat your school, don't do milk, and go to drugs.
mrbeany
Kokiri
Instruments: none
Recording Method: LMMS and Audacity
Submitting as: Mr. Beany's Bitty Band; "Mr. Beany, <something-somethings>"

Re: Choose your Super Power

Postby mrbeany » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:12 am

If all super-powers, my preference is teleportation. I don't like to travel, so teleporting would be nice. Plus it could shorten the commute.

Between the two, though, I'd pick invisibility. Why? Because it is easy to avoid being bothered. I could sit and work on the things that interest me and no one would be the wiser. (Though I'd have to get a super-quiet keyboard.)

When I was young, I don't think I ever had a dream where my feet were touching the ground. When I wasn't flying, I'd be hovering.

But really, flying implies a destination, and I don't really want to go anywhere.

I can just hang out in my home, all invisible-like. Though it might freak the pizza delivery person out...

As far as super-hero vs. super-villain, I'd go with super-hero, as long as that includes taking over the world so I could enforce World Peace.

Ah, who am I kidding. I'd be one of those heros that everyone knows is actually a villain except me... I'd have some long, drawn-out battle with my best friend, and one of us would have to die...

... since I'm the hero, I'd miss him.

Return to “Silly Polls”