Rock and roll with "charcoal!"

All about the next annual live event. Are you coming?. Discuss travel & lodging. Recruit band members, discuss equipment, setlists, etc.
bz£
Panama

Rock and roll with "charcoal!"

Post by bz£ »

I'm looking for a few brave volunteers to put together at least a partial rock and roll band for the show. Thing is, I'd like to do a couple of songs that are not easy to play, which is why I'm asking well ahead of time. Not technically difficult, just complicated and relatively hard to learn. Stuff like this which is a seven minute instrumental with about a dozen time signature changes in random places and very little repetition.

So I'm probably not selling this all that well. I just want to warn y'all ahead of time that, if you were me, you'd have to work kinda hard to learn all the crap I want to play. If that's groovy and you don't totally hate all the music that I make up, let me know.

I'll need at least a guitar, probably more "lead" than "rhythm." A piano would be nice, or maybe a bass guitar but probably not both. I'll also need a token female to make me 4.135 times more popular. No musical experience nessecary-- you just need to stand around and look female.

There's a round or two of your beverage of choice in it, subject to availability, and I'll gladly reciprocate by playing any instruments you might need for your own sets. PM me if you're interested.
Caravan Ray
bono
bono
Instruments: Penis
Recording Method: Garageband
Submitting as: Caravan Ray,G.O.R.T.E.C,Lyricburglar,The Thugs from the Scallop Industry

Re: Rock and roll with "charcoal!"

Post by Caravan Ray »

bzl wrote: There's a round or two of your beverage of choice in it
I'll play