All about the next annual live event. Are you coming?. Discuss travel & lodging. Recruit band members, discuss equipment, setlists, etc.
- Posts: 1507
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:40 am
- Instruments: Hammond, guitar, bass
- Recording Method: Pro Tools 12.5, NI Komplete Ultimate 10
- Location: Houston, TX
So, what's the story with the audio from night 1? I've got no audio on the Youtube feed. Did I miss the memo?
- Posts: 9428
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:56 am
- Instruments: sometimes
- Recording Method: Logic Pro X
- Submitting as: Sockpuppet
- Location: The Plaidlands (also, Seattle)
Sober wrote:So, what's the story with the audio from night 1? I've got no audio on the Youtube feed. Did I miss the memo?
Generic wrote:Two record labels filed claims against me because of the music that our sound guy ran between sets last night. Consequently, Google chose to mute the audio on part 1 of last night's stream - all of it. I'm working on getting this fixed. In the meantime, I apologize for the inconvenience to anyone who wants to watch the show.
Edit: Here's the Youtube help page for this process. I've followed all the steps, and it looks like it'll work, it's just taking a long time to process. If this doesn't work, they will at least allow me to download the raw video file, and I'll split the whole performance up into individual songs, then upload those. Again, I appreciate your patience in this matter.
- Posts: 5421
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:45 am
- Instruments: Piano, Guitar, Harmonica, Mandolin, Accordion, Bass
- Recording Method: Cubase 5AI, Cubase 6
- Submitting as: Jon Eric, Hunky
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Aw, man. The audio came back about twelve hours later... is it gone again?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest