Go ahead, get it off your chest.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Billy's Little Trip
- Posts: 12000
- Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:56 pm
- Instruments: Guitar, Bass, Vocals, Drums, Skin Flute
- Recording Method: analog to digital via Presonus FireBox, Cubase and a porn machine
- Submitting as: Billy's Little Trip, Billy and the Psychotics
- Location: Cali fucking ornia
Your right. I like this song way better now. When I first heard it, I thought it was a radio head song because I almost never pay attention to lyrics on a first listen. But now with the images, it takes on less of a radio head rip off and more of an original piece that can stand on it's own. Nice job, I like it.