I beat Gyruss once.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Princess Zelda
- Posts: 5160
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:14 pm
- Instruments: many
- Recording Method: cubase/reason/mac/tascam4x4
- Submitting as: Berkeley Social Scene, Merisan, Tiny Robots
- Location: Berkeley, CA
Long time fighter Future Boy also makes video games, and his second collaboration with David O'Reilly (the first one was "Mountain") is called "Everything". It's available now for PS4 and coming soon to Steam for PC and Mac. This games lets you be and control practically anything you can see in the game, from a strand of DNA up to a galaxy. Check out this really cool video of footage of the game set to audio of philosopher Alan Watts.
- Fortune Teller
- Posts: 287
- Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:22 pm
- Instruments: Keys, Clunking, SFX and Strings
- Recording Method: Audacity, Adobe, and other 'A' titled software
- Submitting as: Boffo Yux Dudes
- Location: New England
That is very cool. I'll have to check out the game.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest