fluffy
Eruption
Instruments: sometimes
Recording Method: Logic Pro X
Submitting as: Sockpuppet
Pronouns: she/they

Heavy Rain

Post by fluffy »

I am pretty deep into this... well, "game" isn't the right term for it. It really is an interactive cinema experience. It starts out really slow but later on it gets pretty damn hectic, like a non-stop climax. It feels like I'm pretty close to the end. I plan on replaying it several times, though, just to see different versions of the story (which can apparently change quite a lot depending on even minor decisions/mistakes/whatever).
fluffy
Eruption

Re: Heavy Rain

Post by fluffy »

I took a pretty long break from it, and finally got around to finishing it tonight. The identity of the killer is a bit of an ass-pull. I got two slightly different endings. There are apparently dozens of possible endings based on all sorts of different things that happen earlier in the game. I'm not about to go and replay it a bunch of different times to see them all.
jb
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Guitar, Cello, Keys, Uke, Vox, Perc
Recording Method: Logic X
Submitting as: The John Benjamin Band
Pronouns: he/him

Post by jb »

Interesting how you go from "I plan on replaying it several times" to "I'm not about togo and replay it a bunch of different times" in the span of one post.
blippity blop ya don’t stop heyyyyyyyyy
fluffy
Eruption

Post by fluffy »

Yeah, I thought that was funny too, although the posts were a month and a half apart. My attitude towards the game had plenty of time to change. It stopped being compelling once the novelty wore off.