JonPorobil
Beat It
Instruments: Piano, Guitar, Harmonica, Mandolin, Accordion, Bass, lots of VSTs
Recording Method: Cubase 10.5
Submitting as: Jon Eric, Jon Porobil, others
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Nein X

Post by JonPorobil »

j$ wrote:Hey Generic, thanks for the reminder never to link to any of my back catalogue when seeking a bit of attention inappropriately:)
Consider yourself very lucky that I couldn't find a copy of the FAL song you rapped on.

iVeg, I feel like a slacker for not reviewing your Nein songs yet. Give me another couple of days to get caught up.
"Warren Zevon would be proud." -Reve Mosquito

Stages, an album of about dealing with loss, anxiety, and grieving a difficult year, now available on Bandcamp and all streaming platforms! https://jonporobil.bandcamp.com/album/stages
j$
Beat It
Instruments: Bass, keyboards, singin', guitar
Submitting as: Johnny Cashpoint

Post by j$ »

Well, I liked it - it took about 45 seconds to find it shape in my ears and I couldn't tell you what odd time signature it's in, though it was clearly not 4/4, but when that awesomeness chorus kicks in, I am enjoying in. I love the way the vocal trips over itself, and in the 'ahhhh' bridge/post chorus/whatever it sounds like a kids tv show theme from the 70s. The lyric is a bit 'meh' but yeah, I liked that a lot ...
iVeg
Mean Street
Submitting as: inflatable vegetables

Post by iVeg »

Dogs of War. Don't mean to steal any thunder from the finalists, but I really liked this title. All the titles were good this Nur Ein.
Attachments
iveg_dow.mp3
(2.09 MiB) Downloaded 53 times
facebook.com/ivegband
Niveous
Beat It
Instruments: vocals, songwriting, guitar
Submitting as: Lucky Witch and the Righteous Ghost
Pronouns: He/him

Post by Niveous »

It's not stealing thunder. Continuing to play along is what Nein is here for.
"I'd like to see 1984 redubbed with this in the soundtrack."- Furrypedro.
NUR EIN!
X-Tokyo
Lucky Witch and the Righteous Ghost
j$
Beat It
Instruments: Bass, keyboards, singin', guitar
Submitting as: Johnny Cashpoint

Post by j$ »

Generic wrote:
j$ wrote:Hey Generic, thanks for the reminder never to link to any of my back catalogue when seeking a bit of attention inappropriately:)
Consider yourself very lucky that I couldn't find a copy of the FAL song you rapped on.

iVeg, I feel like a slacker for not reviewing your Nein songs yet. Give me another couple of days to get caught up.
.. and there's your problem, in a nutshell. It's not got anything to do with the quality, of lack thereof, of the songs - it's to do with you hijacking posts for crass self-promotion.

How those reviews coming along?

j$