Bortwein changed camps?

Discuss upcoming, current, and previous song fights.
Gemini6Ice
Push Comes to Shove
Instruments: Photoshop and Illustrator
Pronouns: he/him

Bortwein changed camps?

Post by Gemini6Ice »

I thought Bortwein always did the Bluefight art? Now he's doing Redfight instead (not "Onstad," but "instead")! My entire universe has been turned upside-down!

This will make deciding which fight to make cover art for even more difficult. I now understand how you must sometimes feel, Songfighters.
Bolio
Push Comes to Shove
Instruments: Piano, Keyboards, Guitar, Saxophone, Triangle
Recording Method: "The Golden Age of Cakewalk"
Submitting as: Bolio
Pronouns: he/him

Post by Bolio »

Guess 'Red Skates' was too tough a subject to create art for? :!: That or we entered a Parallel Internet Universe. Click your heels 3 times to return to normal.
I may not know karate, but I know KA-RAZY! -James Brown |Bolio on SoundCloud
Eric Y.
Ice Cream Man

Post by Eric Y. »

i'm pretty sure it was just a this-week thing, because it seems the special guest artist wanted the blue fight? at least that'd be my guess.
bortwein
Push Comes to Shove

Post by bortwein »

tviyh wrote:i'm pretty sure it was just a this-week thing, because it seems the special guest artist wanted the blue fight? at least that'd be my guess.
Ding Ding Ding... We have a Winner! I was asked to cover the Red Fight as to allow the Special Guest Artist to cover Red Skates. It was Not that the title was too hard, believe me. I have had much hard titles that I still attempted than Red Skates would have been. :idea:
b o r t w e i n...it rhymes with Design. / bortwein Music SongFight! Archive
GlennCase
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Bass
Submitting as: Glenn Case

Post by GlennCase »

Re: the delay of art for Cheer Up Shelley. Sorry. :(

I asked a guest artist to do art for this title, but didn't hear back from them. I told Bortwein that I was asking the guest to do this artwork, and didn't think about the fact that he may not have gotten the e-mail, or may not have had time to do the art.

ROCK!

Glenn (DR FUNK)
bortwein
Push Comes to Shove

Post by bortwein »

GlennCase wrote:Re: the delay of art for Cheer Up Shelley. Sorry. :(

I asked a guest artist to do art for this title, but didn't hear back from them. I told Bortwein that I was asking the guest to do this artwork, and didn't think about the fact that he may not have gotten the e-mail, or may not have had time to do the art.

ROCK!

Glenn (DR FUNK)
I hope you are able to get thye guest artist this week Glenn, I'm looking forward to seeing it as well.

I'm not doing either cover this week, due to myjob search and busy schedule, but hopefully I'll be back on track for next weeks titles. Which I'm looking forward to seeing as well.

ART!

bort
b o r t w e i n...it rhymes with Design. / bortwein Music SongFight! Archive