Let Me Take You Down, Because I'm Going to (Calico Alley)

Discuss upcoming, current, and previous song fights.
User avatar
ken
Hot for Teacher
Posts: 3809
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:10 pm
Instruments: Guitar, bass, drums, keys
Recording Method: MOTU 828x, Cubase 10
Submitting as: Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff
Pronouns: he/him
Location: oakland, ca
Contact:

Let Me Take You Down, Because I'm Going to (Calico Alley)

Post by ken »

Reviews go here!
Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff - Berkeley Social Scene - Tiny Robots - Seamus Collective - Semolina Pilchards - Cutie Pies - Explino! - Bravo Bros. - 2 from 14 - and more!

i would just like to remind everyone that Ken eats kittens - blue lang
User avatar
Billy's Little Trip
Odie
Posts: 12065
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:56 pm
Instruments: Guitar, Bass, Vocals, Drums, Skin Flute
Recording Method: analog to digital via Presonus FireBox, Cubase and a porn machine
Submitting as: Billy's Little Trip, Billy and the Psychotics
Location: Cali fucking ornia

Re: Let Me Take You Down, Because I'm Going to (Calico Alley)

Post by Billy's Little Trip »

Calm down Ken. :P
User avatar
bz£
Panama
Posts: 946
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:50 am
Location: boston ma

Re: Let Me Take You Down, Because I'm Going to (Calico Alley)

Post by bz£ »

IM IN UR ALLEY WRITIN UR REVUZ

Cat photograph goes here!
User avatar
Spud
Hot for Teacher
Posts: 4763
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:25 am
Instruments: Bass, Keyboards, eHorn
Submitting as: Octothorpe
Location: Seattle
Contact:

Re: Let Me Take You Down, Because I'm Going to (Calico Alley)

Post by Spud »

Please post the cat photo. We have no art. Waiting...
"I only listen to good music. And Octothorpe." - Marcus Kellis
Song Fight! The Rockening
User avatar
king_arthur
Ice Cream Man
Posts: 1750
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:56 am
Instruments: guitar, vocals, bass, BIAB, keyboards (synth anything)
Recording Method: Tascam DP-24SD
Submitting as: King Arthur
Pronouns: he/him
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contact:

Re: Let Me Take You Down, Because I'm Going to (Calico Alley)

Post by king_arthur »

I put up something with a cat, hopefully close enough to a calico...

Charles (KA)
"...one does not write in dactylic hexameter purely by accident..." - poetic designs
phetal
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Instruments: Laptop (Reason 4), Keys, Vocals!, Immmmmmaaaagination!
Recording Method: Into Microphones, via MIDI, or Cave Drawings
Submitting as: i.p. / Who Fly
Contact:

Re: Let Me Take You Down, Because I'm Going to (Calico Alley)

Post by phetal »

14 entries? Wow... not a lot. I wonder why it's been less active around here lately...
----------------------------------------------
- The Phobias - i.p. - Who Fly - Phetal -
----------------------------------------------
phetal
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Instruments: Laptop (Reason 4), Keys, Vocals!, Immmmmmaaaagination!
Recording Method: Into Microphones, via MIDI, or Cave Drawings
Submitting as: i.p. / Who Fly
Contact:

Re: Let Me Take You Down, Because I'm Going to (Calico Alley)

Post by phetal »

Just to clarify, Cobalt Stomach's song uses our lyrics. That's totally fine with me, actually, i'm really honored... but I thought it might confuse people.

And Cobalt Stomach... you're getting a vote. I like this song a lot actually.
----------------------------------------------
- The Phobias - i.p. - Who Fly - Phetal -
----------------------------------------------
LSK
Somebody Get Me A Doctor
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:18 pm
Recording Method: Reaper and a $10 microphone
Submitting as: CD the Remix

Re: Let Me Take You Down, Because I'm Going to (Calico Alley)

Post by LSK »

Berkeley Social Scene: It's been a while since I last listened to Songfight, so either I forgot how high-quality songs tend to be or you're just extra-awesome. Kudos. This isn't the genre of music I tend to listen to, but it still definitely feels like this song is great.
Arbitrary rating: Unicorn / 10

Madgin and the Party Bears: Vocals were a bit low in the mix. The stripped-down musical arrangement both works for you and against you. Mostly against.
Arbitrary rating: C major / D minor

The Weakest Suit: Nothing in this really caught my ear, but then again, I'm not a huge fan of G&G. Take this with a substantially-sized grain of salt.
Arbitrary rating: & / *

Cobalt Stomach: The song made it feel like the vocals were going to kick in later than they did. The lyrics are well-done and enunciated. I'm a bit disappointed by the instrumental backing in the verses.
Arbitrary rating: ??? / !!!

Lead Bass: I recorded this, and it's pretty bad. I could've spend an hour rerecording every part, making it sound slightly less haphazard.
Not rated.

Paco del Stinko: Exciting and well-composed. I could imagine seeing this in the next Guitar Hero. Seriously.
Arbitrary rating: AWESOME / AWESOME

Hand Formula: Weird and almost compelling. I couldn't get into it, though.
Arbitrary rating: OOO / XXX

Jonathan Mann: I don't have anything to say about this.
Arbitrary rating: Red / Blue

mico saudad: I'm sorry, I can't hear you.
Not rated.

Thugs in the Scallop Industry: Weird, but definitely compelling. I am heavily inclined to vote for this.
Arbitrary rating: Rock / Scissors

ip: I recall that on Songs to Wear Pants To, one request involved the authorship of a "soulfoul" song due to a typo. Your song, on the other hand, is most definitely soulfoul. Not to say that it's bad.
Arbitrary rating: Venus / Jupiter

Emergency Pizza Party: No.
Arbitrary rating: Rice / Bread

Voted for: Berkeley Social Scene, Paco Del Stinko, Thugs in the Scallop Industry.
phetal
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Instruments: Laptop (Reason 4), Keys, Vocals!, Immmmmmaaaagination!
Recording Method: Into Microphones, via MIDI, or Cave Drawings
Submitting as: i.p. / Who Fly
Contact:

Re: Let Me Take You Down, Because I'm Going to (Calico Alley)

Post by phetal »

LSK wrote: ip: I recall that on Songs to Wear Pants To, one request involved the authorship of a "soulfoul" song due to a typo. Your song, on the other hand, is most definitely soulfoul. Not to say that it's bad.
Arbitrary rating: Venus / Jupiter
Hm. Okay. Not that I disagree (because I don't know if I do...) but I'm wondering how this equation of words fits the song? Lyrics? Melody? Production? Whole package?
----------------------------------------------
- The Phobias - i.p. - Who Fly - Phetal -
----------------------------------------------
User avatar
Billy's Little Trip
Odie
Posts: 12065
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:56 pm
Instruments: Guitar, Bass, Vocals, Drums, Skin Flute
Recording Method: analog to digital via Presonus FireBox, Cubase and a porn machine
Submitting as: Billy's Little Trip, Billy and the Psychotics
Location: Cali fucking ornia

Re: Let Me Take You Down, Because I'm Going to (Calico Alley)

Post by Billy's Little Trip »

king_arthur wrote:I put up something with a cat, hopefully close enough to a calico...

Charles (KA)
Cha! If I ever meet you, I'm going to give you $20 bux. Then I'm going to take back $10 bux and tell you......You only get $10 bux for the crappy Calico Cat pic! :wink:
User avatar
king_arthur
Ice Cream Man
Posts: 1750
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:56 am
Instruments: guitar, vocals, bass, BIAB, keyboards (synth anything)
Recording Method: Tascam DP-24SD
Submitting as: King Arthur
Pronouns: he/him
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contact:

Re: Let Me Take You Down, Because I'm Going to (Calico Alley)

Post by king_arthur »

Ya know, my crappy artwork was up unchallenged for several days... you and lots of other people could've turned in something better, Spud was probably hoping somebody would...

Charles (KA)
"...one does not write in dactylic hexameter purely by accident..." - poetic designs
The Weakest Suit
Mean Street
Posts: 701
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 3:51 pm
Submitting as: The Weakest Suit, Test Week Hiatus, Observati, Alienboy, FAWMit, FACE, Epitaphs
Pronouns: he/him
Contact:

Re: Let Me Take You Down, Because I'm Going to (Calico Alley)

Post by The Weakest Suit »

Image
this sums up what i feel about the non-calico artwork.
User avatar
glennny
Jump
Posts: 2130
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:39 am
Instruments: Guitar, Bass, Mandolin, Dobro, Banjo, E-Bow, Glock
Recording Method: Garageband
Submitting as: Berkeley Social Scene
Location: Castro Valley, California

Re: Let Me Take You Down, Because I'm Going to (Calico Alley)

Post by glennny »

Cobalt Stomach- Short and sweet. Weird song. I like the vocals far more than the backing track. The harmony vocals near the end is my favorite part. Volumes are all over the place.

Dollar Bill and the Inkpoints- Johnny Cahpoint & Heuristics Inc? Anyway, the vocals are very entertaining. Music is very weird and interesting. I enjoy this, but not quite enough for a vote. Song changes, but I’m not sure it develops. Reggae usually bores me, this isn't Reggae, but the Reggae guitar could do something differnt I think.

Emergency Pizza Party- Rapper #1-Terrible lyrics. Rapper #2- Awful lyrics. Music is pretty fun. I think my usual criticism applies again to you guys: the female rapper, is in a different league, I’d rather listen to her all song long. Rapper #3 (the female): nice flow, nice delivery, (you need to take over the band and make those guys more like the Pips). #4- Horrid lyrics.

The Hand Formula- Lo-Fi charm. This is cute.

I.P.- It’s hard not to love this. Only to nit pick, I think the vocal delay is too much. Oh yeah, great solo! Wonderful dynamics for the song. Drums sound great! Bass sounds great! I guess I’m left wishing the vocals would really open up and wail at the end. You know like the end of any Jeff Buckley song. Anyway, awesome song! VOTE

Jonathon Mann- Great guitar playing! You don’t need to play anything complicated to be great, it’s all about conviction. Who needs a snare when you have an acoustic played well anyway. This is really entertaining. Vocals are excellent. Did those cats just meow “3rd stone from the sun”?, OK man you have a vote. I like the bass too. VOTE

Lead Bass- a mess.

Madgin and the Party Bears- The guitar and bass lines are similar enough to imply unison, but different enough to evoke sloppiness. I’m rather hear a complimentary bass line to the guitar. I don’t like the guitar tone. Vocals aren’t bad. I do like the stereo separation a lot! : Bass in one ear, guitar in the other, vox and drums in the center.

Melvin-This starts off a little weak. Basically I don’t like the verse much, it’s OK. However the chorus is extra satisfying. I’m being hyper critical. Melvin doesn’t make bad music. This is of the elite in the fight, but just average among Melvin tunes. The “Meow” cracked me up. VOTE

Mico Saudad- Wow, listening to Donovan lately? Sounds like a long lost Donovan track to me. I really dig this. Vocals are excellent. The Interpol/Green Day down stroke guitar playing is no where near as interesting and beautiful as the vocal line and melody. Well done! VOTE

Paco del Stinko- PDS fake live is one of my favorite traditions. Uh oh, another “meow”, how many will be in this fight? Paco is another favorite songfighter. He doesn’t make bad music. I look forward to every Paco song, I listen with a grin, in awe of the musicianship, tickled by the goofy delivery. This is another Paco classic. Well done! VOTE

The Thugs in the Scallop Industry- This just sounds sooooooooooo New Zealand.

The Weakest Suit- Pretty good song, terrible recording, not the best performance. “you knew this bridge was coming…” is a nearly unforgivable pun. Well it’s obviously live. I’d be more impressed if it were improvised also.

Berkeley Social Scene- My project this week. Sorry about the clips and pops at the beginning. That’s me doing ebow bass, I think I had the tone too high and the headphones were crackly. So Lunkhead stepped up and wrote the music to this. Erin’s vocals are effortless and beautiful. Ken’s kick sounds particularly fat on this recording. I took bass and lead guitar duties. Martin did nothing, not a damn thing. Ken’s backing vox are great. I’m listening to this quiet on a Sunday morning; I think it works best cranked on a big stereo. Perhaps I’ll listen to everyone’s song in such fashion before voting.

It's a bummer we couldn't get Zipline together for the live optional challenge, it's what we do best. However this new Berkeley Social Scene thing is very exciting to be a part of.

My favorites and vote recipients are : IP, Jonathon Mann, Melvin, Mico Saudad, Paco del Stinko, and BSS
Phillipso, Older Brothers, Semolina Pilchards, Zipline , Thank Glennny for the Frisbee, The Odoriferous Valley, The Worldly Self Assurance, Berkeley Social Scene, Very Gentle Knives, Daddy Bop Swing Set, GUNS, The Kraken Lives, Cavedwellers
User avatar
Paco Del Stinko
Hot for Teacher
Posts: 3476
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:20 am
Instruments: Basic rock, at a basic level.
Recording Method: Roland 2480
Submitting as: Paco del Stinko
Location: Massachusetts. God save the Commonwealth!

Re: Let Me Take You Down, Because I'm Going to (Calico Alley)

Post by Paco Del Stinko »

Berkeley Social Scene - I like the electric foot drag feel of the rhythm, although the song doesn't drag or sag. Nice combo of pop with prog roots, like later Yes in spots. The vocal melody is kind of bittersweet, and pulls you in nicely, while the thick electronics keep you in their grasp. Nice tune, more accessible than last weeks. I think the vox could come up like .5 db at times, but are far from buried; probably just my ears. Is the Lunkster on this as well, or is it all Glennny, guitar-wise?

Cobalt Stomach - A touch more Brian Ferry would've sold this even better, but the love lounge feel is nice. Must be the clave and beat box rhythm, but it conjures visions of violet colored lights and crimson drapery, while a tuxedo clad swooner, tie undone, of course, casually sings to a near empty room. The melody could vary a bit more, but the understated musical accompaniment is all that's required. Don't forget to put a couple of bucks in the brandy snifter on the way out. You've been wonderful, thanks and goodnight.

Dollar Bill & the Inkpoints - Heh, another lounge song, this one on the moon. Neat that the vocals are tied with bass for most subdivided rhythmic elements of the song, the guitars lazily strolling amid the heady synth swirls. The near jaunty vocals are transformed into something sad sounding with all the ghost talk in the spooky synth haze. I guess the lounge that this was performed on was on some ghostly pirate ship that appears mysteriously out of the fog. Sail on, spooky pirates of the netherworld.

Emergency Pizza Party - Hmmm...where have I heard this before? I'm sure that I like this better after hearing it live, although better mixed here. (no offense, Hoblit) A few too many cat sounds, perhaps, but the should be annoying "meow meow meow etc." chorus works better than maybe it should, and sticks with you regardless of whether you want it to or not. The beat is hip and brings images of too loud car stereos to mind, but good fun all around. A bit incomplete feeling at the end, but well understood that it was probably a quicky. Fun!

The Hand Formula - Very after midnight sounding with the quiet vocal and all. What's with the Penny Lane again? Every tune? I like the "some cats get" verse, even if no idea what it's actually about. Mackerel can be a funny word as well. The melody is cute and works well for the duration of the tune. I was hoping for more beating on the trash can drum but didn't mind the mouth harp and other instruments providing the occasionally stumbling rhythm. Pleasant enough ditty, even better late night before passing out, I would imagine.

i.p. - Haunting vocal and piano tinklings. The guitar sounds nice and is playing good chords and all, but maybe just a bit too aggressive in the mix for the mood of the song. Nice playing of good parts for sure, though. I dig the serious tone of this song even if it feels like you guys just tossed it off quickly, without much development. Hey, who says it has to be worked to death, right? Good drumming and beats as well, but again, voice and piano set the mood here best. Good work, and worthy of further development. Something that grabs a bit firmer melodically, perhaps, as this relies on dark mood more than hookage.

Jonathan Mann
- I like the Waitsian verse/chorus into the outer space ooh-ohh parts. Nice imagery, teeth always strong, and well delivered. Dusty trail riding song replete with tumbleweeds somehow, although a baritone guitar probably would've worked against that. Good thing there's not one here, duh. I like how it all comes around to the Calico Alley line. Some of the vocals are a bit shaky, but tightened up in a re-do they'd be even spookier. Good progression and nice work.

Lead Bass - The wert-wert-wert that starts the rhythm is good, most of the rest of it sounds too hesitant and self-conscious. Even if it's a complete failure, don't be afraid to go for it. There are some good raw ideas here, but a lack of focus or direction. I mean, the backwards deep voice and the delayed one are neat, I guess, but why are they there? A more reckless and insane approach that frightened the listener would've been more fun. Still, you have ideas that just need a better road map on where to go and how to get there.

Madgin and the Party Bears - I like the accompanying guitar lines/chords to the vocal best. The rest wobbles a bit much, but the guitar seems to keep it glued together well. The left panned bass distracts a bit, and might not appear as wobbly if panned in a more traditionally up the middle position. I like the song and the voice, but it hesitates where it shouldn't and generally wobbles too much to be as effective as it should. Live, with a band, it would undoubtedly kick some ass. The singers' voice is nice, but pushing too hard on the screamy stuff. Come back with a nice shoe shine.

Melvin - Oh, Melvin! Pussy chaser-my goodness! Digging the dark guitar intro and threatening menace of the lyrics. Good transition into a nice Melvin chorus with a sweet major/minor switcheroo. I'm loving the dark themes here and laughing at the writing myself a letter line. Cool synth stuff as well, I'll probably be pushing against the masses when I move this one up in my favorite Melvin tunes list, but so what. The ending might appear a bit quickly, but a nice weird trip to get there. Good form, sir! See, you can wear an "I'm a little bit mentally dented" suit. Tailor made.

mico saudad - Nice after the bashful start. I feel like I'm evesdropping on something personal being whispered into someones ear or something. The melody is delicate, but very sweet, not in a sugary way, at times, and sung well. Very nice guitar accompaniment, I picture the sun barely making it through a stormy sky. Post storm, perhaps. The mix is a little weird with the harder left and right pannings, but really only when the second voices or parts come in periodically. The sense of movement a bit off putting more than the left/rightedness of it. Regardless, a very nice, organic tune.

Paco del Stinko - The lyrics are unedited one timers I wrote in Tampa for the LiveFight! but didn't use. I did the music in a couple of hours on the due date, the day after I got home. Cheap and sloppy, but maintaining my fake live audience 'tradition' for the third year running. Woo-hoo!

The Thugs In the Scallop Industry - I thought this was Paul McCartneys' Christmas tune at first. Alternately predictable and funny, the samples familiarity help make them fun. The best part is the video game sound track underneath it all, although either cutting the length in half or adding an over the top screaming vocal would've helped maintain an intensity that dissipates too quickly. Fun for a listen or two.

The Weakest Suit - Demo in a can production, but that's not the focus, obviously. The melody mostly works despite feeling underbaked. The bridge helps a bunch, and is the most emotional and strongest part of the song, and post bridge feels stronger because of it, if only for a line or two. Re-worked with backing vocals taking over the repeated lines would disguise the repetition of the "we're the Indians now" lines, but it is what is, here and now. Um, obviously.
Bringin' the stink since 2006.
The Weakest Suit
Mean Street
Posts: 701
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 3:51 pm
Submitting as: The Weakest Suit, Test Week Hiatus, Observati, Alienboy, FAWMit, FACE, Epitaphs
Pronouns: he/him
Contact:

Re: Let Me Take You Down, Because I'm Going to (Calico Alley)

Post by The Weakest Suit »

the crappy tinny sound of the recording was intentional. i put that filter on to make the recording sound older and less produced. the song is about the people effected by gentrification and i wanted the sound to fit the mood. and yes, from the bridge to the end was improvised, and i was recording it while other people were trying to sleep in the house, so i couldn't sing it very loudly. thanks for listening and commenting on it.
User avatar
Billy's Little Trip
Odie
Posts: 12065
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:56 pm
Instruments: Guitar, Bass, Vocals, Drums, Skin Flute
Recording Method: analog to digital via Presonus FireBox, Cubase and a porn machine
Submitting as: Billy's Little Trip, Billy and the Psychotics
Location: Cali fucking ornia

Re: Let Me Take You Down, Because I'm Going to (Calico Alley)

Post by Billy's Little Trip »

king_arthur wrote:Ya know, my crappy artwork was up unchallenged for several days... you and lots of other people could've turned in something better, Spud was probably hoping somebody would...

Charles (KA)
True. And it's not crappy artwork, just not a Calico. But at least you're still $10 ahead with me. :P
phetal
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Instruments: Laptop (Reason 4), Keys, Vocals!, Immmmmmaaaagination!
Recording Method: Into Microphones, via MIDI, or Cave Drawings
Submitting as: i.p. / Who Fly
Contact:

Re: Let Me Take You Down, Because I'm Going to (Calico Alley)

Post by phetal »

Paco Del Stinko wrote: I dig the serious tone of this song even if it feels like you guys just tossed it off quickly, without much development.
We think the same thing. We wish it were longer, had more buildup, and thus "stuck around" longer. Thanks for the positive review! Glad you liked it! Hopefully we'll clear a little more time to develop our songs a little better. Work sucks.
----------------------------------------------
- The Phobias - i.p. - Who Fly - Phetal -
----------------------------------------------
HeuristicsInc
Beat It
Posts: 5269
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:14 pm
Instruments: Synths
Recording Method: Windows computer, Acid, Synths etc.
Submitting as: Heuristics Inc. (duh) + collabs
Location: Maryland USA
Contact:

Re: Let Me Take You Down, Because I'm Going to (Calico Alley)

Post by HeuristicsInc »

LSK wrote: Arbitrary ratings
hey, just wondering if there's a reason why you skipped us (db&ti) and melvin.
-bill
152612141617123326211316121416172329292119162316331829382412351416132117152332252921
http://heuristicsinc.com
Liner Notes
SF Lyric Ideas
Smalltown Mike
Mean Street
Posts: 554
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:49 am
Submitting as: shrts, Sewer Ppl, Flaming Tiger, shrts, shot pounder, Gert, Slither, Gaping Maw
Pronouns: he/him
Location: Toronto

Re: Let Me Take You Down, Because I'm Going to (Calico Alley)

Post by Smalltown Mike »

That Jonathan Mann track is fantastic, great work. At first I thought the meowing back-up vocals were too loud, but I was wrong. The ending seems slightly abrupt, i.e. it'd be nice if it rang on a bit, but that's a small complaint when dealing with such great work. A definite keeper.
Punk rock is for children. Grab a six-pack at Half-a-Dozen Records.
LSK
Somebody Get Me A Doctor
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:18 pm
Recording Method: Reaper and a $10 microphone
Submitting as: CD the Remix

Re: Let Me Take You Down, Because I'm Going to (Calico Alley)

Post by LSK »

HeuristicsInc wrote:hey, just wondering if there's a reason why you skipped us (db&ti) and melvin.
-bill
I accidentally didn't listen to the full stream. Apologies.
User avatar
glennny
Jump
Posts: 2130
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:39 am
Instruments: Guitar, Bass, Mandolin, Dobro, Banjo, E-Bow, Glock
Recording Method: Garageband
Submitting as: Berkeley Social Scene
Location: Castro Valley, California

Re: Let Me Take You Down, Because I'm Going to (Calico Alley)

Post by glennny »

Paco del Stinko wrote:
Is the Lunkster on this as well, or is it all Glennny, guitar-wise?
Most of the guitar is Lunkhead. He did a couple of rhythm tracks, including all the cool gamelon in the middle section. I just threw the solo over it. I also did the bass guitar.

Thanks for the review!
Phillipso, Older Brothers, Semolina Pilchards, Zipline , Thank Glennny for the Frisbee, The Odoriferous Valley, The Worldly Self Assurance, Berkeley Social Scene, Very Gentle Knives, Daddy Bop Swing Set, GUNS, The Kraken Lives, Cavedwellers
HeuristicsInc
Beat It
Posts: 5269
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:14 pm
Instruments: Synths
Recording Method: Windows computer, Acid, Synths etc.
Submitting as: Heuristics Inc. (duh) + collabs
Location: Maryland USA
Contact:

Re: Let Me Take You Down, Because I'm Going to (Calico Alley)

Post by HeuristicsInc »

LSK wrote: I accidentally didn't listen to the full stream. Apologies.
Well, cool. I you have the chance, I'd love to hear your thoughts.
-bill
152612141617123326211316121416172329292119162316331829382412351416132117152332252921
http://heuristicsinc.com
Liner Notes
SF Lyric Ideas
Post Reply