Hope You're Having A Nice Review (in Jamaica Reviews)

Discuss upcoming, current, and previous song fights.
Smalltown Mike
Mean Street
Submitting as: shrts, Sewer Ppl, Flaming Tiger, shrts, shot pounder, Gert, Slither, Gaping Maw
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Hope You're Having A Nice Review (in Jamaica Reviews)

Post by Smalltown Mike »

Yes, I dare Boltoph to write a tune for the next title when it comes out. I double dog dare him.
Punk rock is for children. Grab a six-pack at Half-a-Dozen Records.
Caravan Ray
bono
bono
Instruments: Penis
Recording Method: Garageband
Submitting as: Caravan Ray,G.O.R.T.E.C,Lyricburglar,The Thugs from the Scallop Industry

Post by Caravan Ray »

Albatross wrote:
Billy's Little Trip wrote:Too bad it's not named Australian Songwriters Society. The acronym would be a delight. :P
"Why yes, I am one of the most active members in ASS."
Yes - the American spelling doesn't really work. But maybe the Toowoomba branch could break away from Brisbane and be the Australian Regional Songwriting Enterprise.

The best such acronym belongs to the lovely ladies of the well-oiled and highly drilled Canberra University Netball Team (There's no I in team, but there's a U in C.U.N.T…..).
https://www.facebook.com/pages/CUNT-Can ... 9324291802
johndisk0
Somebody Get Me A Doctor
Instruments: Drums, Bass, Singing
Recording Method: Goldwave and the Pro Metronome app
Submitting as: johndisk0

Post by johndisk0 »

Caravan Ray wrote:The best such acronym belongs to the lovely ladies of the well-oiled and highly drilled Canberra University Netball Team (There's no I in team, but there's a U in C.U.N.T…..).
Have you seen "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back"? I laughed my ass off when Jay turned to the camcorder and yelled "I AM THE C.L.I.T. COMMANDER!"

-jd0
hillbilly

Post by hillbilly »

hey jerkatorium---- nice work on the vocals, you have a good voice if used correctly. But you may have a issue or two.