10 posts • Page 1 of 1
I sure do. that's a nasty bass you have there, JB
- Fortune Teller
- Posts: 342
- Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 12:59 am
- Instruments: Guitar, programming, various other stuff
- Recording Method: Audacity
- Submitting as: Nick Soma
I like recording vocals and non-melodic brass instrument farts and then distorting them to the point where the whole thing sounds like a robot vacuum cleaner inside the belly of a whale that tries to sing like a broken theremin while floating in outer space. So, if that sounds good to you...
- Fortune Teller
- Posts: 471
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:09 pm
- Instruments: guitar, keys, mandolin, banjo
- Recording Method: scotch
- Submitting as: suckweasel, kasper, nutwalls
- Location: Woodland, CA
I love this idea.
"Ouch. I wonder if this guy sounds like this when he speaks." -- Puce
- Notable Hylian
- Posts: 3495
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:12 am
- Instruments: Guitar, Cello, Keys, Uke, Vox, Perc
- Recording Method: Logic X
- Submitting as: The John Benjamin Band
- Location: WASHINGTON, DC
I think maybe go back and listen to any entry by MC3PO...
- Posts: 9293
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:56 am
- Instruments: sometimes
- Recording Method: Logic Pro X
- Submitting as: Sockpuppet
- Location: The Plaidlands (also, Seattle)
jb wrote:I think maybe go back and listen to any entry by MC3PO...
For those not in the know, he entered as Swedish Masturbation Unit.
I always thought his stuff was pretty listenable, myself, just bizarre. For unlistenable noise crap there's always Lightning Ear Fart and Kokiri Warriors.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest