Freelance Music Services

Organize yourselfs.
Adam!
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Drum 'n' Bass (but not THAT Drum 'n' Bass)
Recording Method: Reaper + Stock Plugins
Submitting as: Max Bombast
Pronouns: he/him

Freelance Music Services

Post by Adam! »

Recently I've acquired some uninvited houseguests who are staying for an indefinite period of time. I don't feel comfortable recording vocals around them, and I'm not about to start submitting instrumentals. Therefore I am putting myself into temporary collaboration-only mode. If anyone would like some simple guitar/bass work, sequenced drums/synth/noises, or would like their track mixed/mastered sign up here. I'm pretty busy, so preference is being given to people dabbling in obscure and interesting genres.

EDIT: If you believe that secrecy gives you an upper hand, PM me.
Poor June
Panama

Post by Poor June »

i'll do whatever you want... if you want vocals or anything i'll do it... and i'm into anything...

i gotta admit my equipment SUCKS... but ehhh it's worth tryin' if you're interested

if not all is well... and no biggy... \m/
"You haven't been really bad in a long time." - jim of seattle

<a href="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/poorj ... htm">music page</a>
thehipcola
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: The things what make sounds.
Recording Method: LA610mk2 into UAD Apollo 8p into Cubase/LUNA/Reaper/Ableton/Reason/Maschine
Submitting as: thehipcolaredcargertFlamingTigershotpounderOGLawnDartsFussyBritchesGapingMaw

Post by thehipcola »

That's a shame Puce. You have one of the better voices here. I am still in awe of your Violet Wants It Her Way cover.

Very impressive. tell your houseguests to piss off, but don't withhold the pipes man....

:evil:
c hack
Panama

Post by c hack »

If you want to submit with guest vocalists and you somehow got the impression that my voice doesn't suck, I'd be happy to lay vox for you. PM if interested. No sense in taking an indefinite break.
<a href="http://www.c-hack.com">c-hack.com</a> | <a href="http://www.rootrecords.org">rootrecords.org</a>
Adam!
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Drum 'n' Bass (but not THAT Drum 'n' Bass)
Recording Method: Reaper + Stock Plugins
Submitting as: Max Bombast
Pronouns: he/him

Hiatus

Post by Adam! »

I'm finishing the last semester of my degree and between school and work I no longer have time to submit full songs. Due to my living arrangements I'm having trouble getting vocals recorded, too. Therefore I'm re-opening my Freelance Music Service and I'll be focusing on collaborations, experimenting and mixing. If you need a track mixed or you want someone to inject wackiness into your song, PM moi.