blue up your grass?

Organize yourselfs.
Mogosagatai
Mean Street

blue up your grass?

Post by Mogosagatai »

Or a country/westerny, gospelly, stomp-clappy type thing. I need some vocals and just can't seem to muster up my own. I need someone who's all enthusiastic like and who has a decent mic (you know, fifteen bucks or more). No country accent required.

The music's already kickin'. In fact, I've already sung it, so all you have to do is sing over me and send me the naked vocals so's I can delete my own. Small warning: The words fly by kind of fast--it's hard(ish) to keep up.

PS: This is NOT for the title fight. It's for that Total Request Coverfight.

We are now accepting callers...
Denyer
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Dunlop KT-26
Submitting as: Ross Durand

Post by Denyer »

too bad I'm no good :( i want to do bluegrass but I can't do the music!
Niveous wrote:It's a song about your dick and there's just not enough material to satisfy.
anti-m
Ice Cream Man
Submitting as: Anti-m, Jeplexe

Post by anti-m »

I'd maybe give it a go!

I'd give it a listen anyhoo. PM me, dude.

(I'll also need lyrics, and a cut sans your vocals)

--M
wages
Panama
Instruments: Vocals, Rhythm Guitar
Recording Method: Zoom h4n, Audacity
Submitting as: Wages

Re: blue up your grass?

Post by wages »

Mogosagatai wrote:Or a country/westerny, gospelly, stomp-clappy type thing. I need some vocals and just can't seem to muster up my own. I need someone who's all enthusiastic like and who has a decent mic (you know, fifteen bucks or more). No country accent required.

The music's already kickin'. In fact, I've already sung it, so all you have to do is sing over me and send me the naked vocals so's I can delete my own. Small warning: The words fly by kind of fast--it's hard(ish) to keep up.

PS: This is NOT for the title fight. It's for that Total Request Coverfight.

We are now accepting callers...
If you are still doing auditions after Thanksgiving, PM me. I'm from Mississippi and can do twangy vocals for sure. I learned to sing in Southern Baptist churchs for whatever that's worth! Oh, and I have a $200 mic. LMK
Wages - Hoglen & Wages - The Affirmative Mention - Gawking Urethras - The EAF - and more