Organize yourselfs.
wages
Panama
Instruments: Vocals, Rhythm Guitar
Recording Method: Zoom h4n, Audacity
Submitting as: Wages

Anomaly

Post by wages »

This is what I'm planning to turn in for Anomaly. If anyone wants to tweak, add to, or re-do the music altogether (and I could then re-record vocals to go with), then let me know. I would need the music by the 5th so it could be done on the 6th. But if I don't get any bites, then here is my entry (pending a wild hair):
http://www.philwages.com/music/wages_anomaly.mp3
Wages - Hoglen & Wages - The Affirmative Mention - Gawking Urethras - The EAF - and more
The Weakest Suit
Mean Street
Submitting as: The Weakest Suit, Test Week Hiatus, Observati, Alienboy, FAWMit, FACE, Epitaphs
Pronouns: he/him

Post by The Weakest Suit »

actually, i'm thinking of re-recording a line or two in my "so weird" entry and re-entering it as "anomaly". i busted to get that one done on time. i have no ambition to try to meet this deadline. good luck.

btw: i like your song the way it is quite a bit. your voice goes good with the acoustic guitar (which also has a nice tone). at 1:51 the song "glitches"? for a half a second in one ear.
The Sleestak
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love

Post by The Sleestak »

If I had the means to record (I don't at the moment) other than live in a liquor store I would be all over this like STINK ON A MONKEY
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous
Keeper
A New Player

Re: Anomaly

Post by Keeper »

Wages wrote:This is what I'm planning to turn in for Anomaly. If anyone wants to tweak, add to, or re-do the music altogether (and I could then re-record vocals to go with), then let me know. I would need the music by the 5th so it could be done on the 6th. But if I don't get any bites, then here is my entry (pending a wild hair):
http://www.philwages.com/music/wages_anomaly.mp3
Do you have the separate tracks for this?