Willing to Mix or Remix

Organize yourselfs.
tonetripper
Mean Street
Instruments: Bass, Vocals, Guitar, Drums, Sitar, Theremin, Lap Steel, Djembe
Recording Method: Cubase 6, Live 7, Reason 5, UAD 2, MOTU Ultralite, Mackie 1620i onyx
Submitting as: tonetripper, redcar, gert, draft and others

Willing to Mix or Remix

Post by tonetripper »

So I got new speakers, a new A to D convertor and new software just around Xmas and I'm not really too sure of the sonic nature of my room, so I'm offering my services to mix or remix anyone's track if they like for the next couple of weeks.

I'm doing it so I can know my room and gear better and I don't want to be curbed by the artistic endeavours of recording for the next couple of weeks (besides the long war and a little Hxaro dealy). Really want to know my mixing position and software more, so if your tune is in need of butchering (or finessing) let me know by PM or in this thread and I'd be glad to get the FTPd information for a mixdown from one of you out there in SF land. Anyway, that's all. Cheers!

;p
jack
Hot for Teacher
Recording Method: ProTools, Logic, Garageband
Submitting as: brody, Jack Shite, Johnny in the Corner, Bloody Hams, lots more

Post by jack »

if you happen to be bored in the next 48 hours or so, i hear Puce needs a remix.
Hi!
tonetripper
Mean Street
Instruments: Bass, Vocals, Guitar, Drums, Sitar, Theremin, Lap Steel, Djembe
Recording Method: Cubase 6, Live 7, Reason 5, UAD 2, MOTU Ultralite, Mackie 1620i onyx
Submitting as: tonetripper, redcar, gert, draft and others

Post by tonetripper »

You know Jack, I got a free night tonight and tomorrow and I think I just might. Thanks. See ya in the ring hopefully. :)