Will mix your "Starting a Witch Hunt" song for free

Organize yourselfs.
greggb
A New Player
Submitting as: Gregg Boethin

Will mix your "Starting a Witch Hunt" song for free

Post by greggb »

I'm working on improving my mixing skills and am offering to mix as many SAWH songs as I can in the upcoming contest for free. Basically, you'd send me your recorded tracks and I'd compile them into a song and single-track master it for you as well. All I'd ask for is credit as the person who mixed your song in the upcoming contest. If you don't like the mix I do for you, you obviously don't have to use it. Because of possible time constraints it might be a good idea for you to mix it yourself (in addition to sending it to me), in case for some reason I don't get yours finished. Though I'm setting aside a lot of time and am hoping to mix all the songs that are sent to me.

For examples of my mixing please listen to my Canadian Girlfriend song (Gregg Boethin), and the song by "The Lookouts". I mixed both of these songs.

If you're interested in having me mix your song, the sooner you get it to me, the better. It will be first come, first serve, though I'm not anticipating a huge turnout for this week's turnout, as the title seems a little more challenging than usual.

Good luck to you,
Gregg