Behringer Partners with Sweetwater - pedals for $19 each

Ask questions and get answers about how to make music in any particular way. Hardware or songwriting or whatever.
ken
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Guitar, bass, drums, keys
Recording Method: MOTU 828x, Cubase 10
Submitting as: Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff
Pronouns: he/him

Behringer Partners with Sweetwater - pedals for $19 each

Post by ken »

Hey All,

Sweetwater is now selling Behringer pedals for $19 each as part of a new “super partnership”

Behringer parent company Music Tribe will go factory-direct to the retail juggernaut – and offer big discounts

https://guitar.com/news/industry-news/m ... weetwater/

https://www.sweetwater.com/dealzone/Beh ... GFycyJdfX0
Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff - Berkeley Social Scene - Tiny Robots - Seamus Collective - Semolina Pilchards - Cutie Pies - Explino! - Bravo Bros. - 2 from 14 - and more!

i would just like to remind everyone that Ken eats kittens - blue lang
ujnhunter
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Bass, Keyboards, Crummy Guitar & Animal Noises (especially Donkeys)
Recording Method: Reaper 5.9x, Tascam FireOne/Behringer UMC202HD/Avid Eleven Rack/Line 6 UX2, Win 7 PC / Win 10 Laptop
Submitting as: Cock, Chth*.*, D.A.H. (Der Alter Hahn)
Pronouns: His Infernal Majesty

Re: Behringer Partners with Sweetwater - pedals for $19 each

Post by ujnhunter »

That's nice. $19 is great. People seem to like these pedals, even though they're plastic and flimsy... I've only purchased one... the HM300 pink Boss HM2 clone, but had to return it... because it was way damn too noisy... and I don't mean when the effect was "on", I mean that it's a buffered pedal which means it's always on even when it's off and that your signal goes through it and it was noisy as all hell and useless to me. So being that it needs "power" to pass signal, you can't even leave it unplugged in your chain... so YMMV. I have no issue with Behringer as I use many of their other products with no problems, but I couldn't, even at $25-30 (now $19?) keep that pedal.
-Ujn Hunter
Photovoltaik - Free 6 Track EP - Song Fight! Liner Notes
Billy's Little Trip wrote:I must have this....in my mouth.....now.
fluffy
Eruption
Instruments: sometimes
Recording Method: Logic Pro X
Submitting as: Sockpuppet
Pronouns: she/they

Re: Behringer Partners with Sweetwater - pedals for $19 each

Post by fluffy »

Wow, two shitty companies with terrible ethics working together. I can not-buy twice as much from this deal.