Discmakers offering 50 CDRs in full-color jackets for $75

Ask questions and get answers about how to make music in any particular way. Hardware or songwriting or whatever.
ken
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Guitar, bass, drums, keys
Recording Method: MOTU 828x, Cubase 10
Submitting as: Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff
Pronouns: he/him

Discmakers offering 50 CDRs in full-color jackets for $75

Post by ken »

Maybe it is because Berkeley Social Scene released an album recently, but 50 CDrs in sleeves for $75 seems like a really good deal to me.

https://www.discmakers.com/products/jackets.asp

To celebrate our 75th anniversary, Disc Makers is offering the limited-time deal of 50 CDs in beautiful, full-color jackets for just $75 when you use the code 7DAYSONLY. Hurry! This deal ends March 23, 2021.
Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff - Berkeley Social Scene - Tiny Robots - Seamus Collective - Semolina Pilchards - Cutie Pies - Explino! - Bravo Bros. - 2 from 14 - and more!

i would just like to remind everyone that Ken eats kittens - blue lang
fluffy
Eruption
Instruments: sometimes
Recording Method: Logic Pro X
Submitting as: Sockpuppet
Pronouns: she/they

Re: Discmakers offering 50 CDRs in full-color jackets for $75

Post by fluffy »

Wow, that is a really good deal, yeah. They're paper jackets rather than jewel-cases, but I don't see that as a downside these days.

On a related note, what's left of CreateSpace (which I was using for making short-run CDs) is no more. They'd been owned by Amazon for a while, and Amazon shut them down, along with all of their other print-on-demand media stuff. Unfortunate, as I always felt they had a better deal and quality level than Discmakers. I guess thanks to everything going digital, Discmakers is the only big game left in town. I wonder how long they'll be sticking around.