JG MySpace Page

Ask questions and get answers about how to make music in any particular way. Hardware or songwriting or whatever.
jute gyte
Mean Street

JG MySpace Page

Post by jute gyte »

Hello all. It appears that back in 2006 someone made a fan page for my music with the URL http://www.myspace.com/jutegyte . I assume it's a Songfighter. While I appreciate the support, the page has very old music and isn't at all representative of what I'm doing now. It is also using the best, most obvious Myspace URL for my work, one that I would like to have access to myself. Does anyone here know who might have made this page?
"I believe the common character of the universe is not harmony, but hostility, chaos and murder." - Werner Herzog
jute gyte
Reist
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Drums, Guitar
Recording Method: Yamaha AW1600, Reaper
Submitting as: Therman

Re: JG MySpace Page

Post by Reist »

Have you tried contacting myspace to get them to delete it? I've heard they do that sort of thing.
ken
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Guitar, bass, drums, keys
Recording Method: MOTU 828x, Cubase 10
Submitting as: Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff
Pronouns: he/him

Post by ken »

Can I just assume you have already emailed the profile and asked for control of it?
Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff - Berkeley Social Scene - Tiny Robots - Seamus Collective - Semolina Pilchards - Cutie Pies - Explino! - Bravo Bros. - 2 from 14 - and more!

i would just like to remind everyone that Ken eats kittens - blue lang
jute gyte
Mean Street

Post by jute gyte »

Yes. Since they haven't logged in since 2006, I have little hope. However, I think it just might be SongFight forum member Gazelles, who seems to be from Rochester and last posted on this board in 2006. Does anyone know how to contact Gazelles?
"I believe the common character of the universe is not harmony, but hostility, chaos and murder." - Werner Herzog
jute gyte
jute gyte
Mean Street

Post by jute gyte »

Thanks for your help, guys. The problem has been solved with the help of MySpace.
jute gyte