Ask questions and get answers about how to make music in any particular way. Hardware or songwriting or whatever.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 711
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:33 pm
- Instruments: things that make noise
- Recording Method: lots of stuff plugged into lots of other stuff
- Location: hillbillyland
I gotta say, all true. We got some bamboo sheets last year, and they kick ass.
Irwin: I'd sell my soul to jesus to program drums like signboy.
- Posts: 5421
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:45 am
- Instruments: Piano, Guitar, Harmonica, Mandolin, Accordion, Bass
- Recording Method: Cubase 5AI, Cubase 6
- Submitting as: Jon Eric, Hunky
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Wow, these spambots are getting really sophisticated. This one actually masqueraded as one of us, participated in the chat room, submitted numerous songs, and collaborated with several us musically over a period of years before deploying that ad!
- Posts: 5218
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:14 pm
- Instruments: Synths
- Recording Method: Windows computer, Acid, Synths etc.
- Submitting as: Heuristics Inc. (duh) + collabs
- Location: Maryland USA
they really want to sell us... bamboo sheets?
- Caravan Ray
- Posts: 8066
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:51 pm
- Instruments: Penis
- Recording Method: Garageband
- Submitting as: Caravan Ray,G.O.R.T.E.C,Lyricburglar,The Thugs from the Scallop Industry
- Location: Toowoomba, Queensland
signboy wrote:I gotta say, all true. We got some bamboo sheets last year, and they kick ass.
Normally I would agree with you.
But then there was that night I got drunk and brought that giant panda home. It wasn't pretty.
- Billy's Little Trip
- Posts: 12000
- Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:56 pm
- Instruments: Guitar, Bass, Vocals, Drums, Skin Flute
- Recording Method: analog to digital via Presonus FireBox, Cubase and a porn machine
- Submitting as: Billy's Little Trip, Billy and the Psychotics
- Location: Cali fucking ornia
Caravan Ray wrote:But then there was that night I got drunk and brought that giant panda home. It wasn't pretty.
So rude! I'm sure with a little makeup, it would be quite stunning.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest