Helpful thread taken from week7.org

Ask questions and get answers about how to make music in any particular way. Hardware or songwriting or whatever.
darricklucas
Brony
Submitting as: darricklucas

Helpful thread taken from week7.org

Post by darricklucas »

http://www.scribd.com/doc/76122142/The- ... Within-You

Has anybody else read this little e-book? It is fascinating as it gives you exercises and tips to bridge your unconscious mind to your conscious mind and develop synesthesia for more productive and richer creative experiences. It is written primarily to help you with songwriting, but the principles help with any creative project.

-originally posted by Sabne Raznick
fluffy
Eruption
Instruments: sometimes
Recording Method: Logic Pro X
Submitting as: Sockpuppet
Pronouns: she/they

Re: Helpful thread taken from week7.org

Post by fluffy »

Who's "Sabne Raznick" and why are you reposting their comments to other places, without even bothering to make sure you're copying the entire URL?
Chadderandom
Somebody Get Me A Doctor
Submitting as: The Chadderandom Abyss

Post by Chadderandom »

And if this fucking ebook hasn't a goddamn thing to do with this Sabrina Rocksteady and Beebop fucking person or week fucking 7, why the fuck... why the fuck. That's all. Why the fuck? Why the fuck, if you've read the fucking book yourself, if you have any fucking opinion on it at fucking all, did you not fucking collect your own fucking thoughts on it and not fucking include irrelevent shit in this stupid, shitty fucking shit fuck of a shit fuck... and I've got to spend $9 to even skim this horseshit? Fuck you.

And fuck me too because why the fuck did I click on this thread because I know goddamn well that you're an infuriating piece of ever loving shit and everything that you post is beyond fucking annoying and some sort of bizarre attempt to drive traffic here even thought it fucking looks like it should drive traffic away. I mean, goddamn. FRucking fuck shuick lehuyvgoq 39ov 24iu29nf bkn ngi irhjv lelv.

MURDREFZ
fluffy
Eruption

Post by fluffy »

Chadderandom
Somebody Get Me A Doctor
Submitting as: The Chadderandom Abyss

Post by Chadderandom »

fluffy wrote:easy solution
That would only work if I were logged in and if I were logged in, I might feel compelled to post more. If I posted more, it might feel like something productive happened and that goes against the whole point of lurking on a message board. Which is to feel so much self loathing related angst from not actually doing something productive that you actually do something productive. In theory.

In practice, self-destructive procrastination sometimes just leads to so much built up misery that it needs unleashed because it becomes clear that what you're willing to subject yourself to instead of actually doing what you need to do is so awful that you may be willing to do anything just to never create another thing again despite the fact that creating is supposed to keep such frustrations at bay. Why would someone try so hard to rebel against themselves? Where's the week 7 post about that? There probably is one.

Actually, writing this is a different form of procrastination than just lurking and the longer I take to write this, the less time I have for anything else. So, it's kind of strange that I'm not constantly reviewing every fight. Listening to each song 10 times and writing some insane stream of conscious epic about each one. That might start bridging on productivity though and who needs that. I already feel too good from writing these three paragraphs. I might continue writing other things when I'm done with this. Things I should be writing.

How awful. No! Where will my anxiety go? Eject, eject!
fluffy
Eruption

Post by fluffy »

I'm all out of ideas, then.
Sick and Wrong
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love

Post by Sick and Wrong »

Chadderandom wrote:FRucking fuck shuick lehuyvgoq 39ov 24iu29nf bkn ngi irhjv lelv.
+1
...what?
jb
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Guitar, Cello, Keys, Uke, Vox, Perc
Recording Method: Logic X
Submitting as: The John Benjamin Band
Pronouns: he/him

Post by jb »

Chadderandom wrote:And if this fucking ebook hasn't a goddamn thing to do with this Sabrina Rocksteady and Beebop fucking person or week fucking 7, why the fuck... why the fuck. That's all. Why the fuck? Why the fuck, if you've read the fucking book yourself, if you have any fucking opinion on it at fucking all, did you not fucking collect your own fucking thoughts on it and not fucking include irrelevent shit in this stupid, shitty fucking shit fuck of a shit fuck... and I've got to spend $9 to even skim this horseshit? Fuck you.

And fuck me too because why the fuck did I click on this thread because I know goddamn well that you're an infuriating piece of ever loving shit and everything that you post is beyond fucking annoying and some sort of bizarre attempt to drive traffic here even thought it fucking looks like it should drive traffic away. I mean, goddamn. FRucking fuck shuick lehuyvgoq 39ov 24iu29nf bkn ngi irhjv lelv.

MURDREFZ
best post ever
blippity blop ya don’t stop heyyyyyyyyy
jb
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Guitar, Cello, Keys, Uke, Vox, Perc
Recording Method: Logic X
Submitting as: The John Benjamin Band
Pronouns: he/him

Post by jb »

Chadderandom wrote:
fluffy wrote:easy solution
That would only work if I were logged in and if I were logged in, I might feel compelled to post more. If I posted more, it might feel like something productive happened and that goes against the whole point of lurking on a message board. Which is to feel so much self loathing related angst from not actually doing something productive that you actually do something productive. In theory.

In practice, self-destructive procrastination sometimes just leads to so much built up misery that it needs unleashed because it becomes clear that what you're willing to subject yourself to instead of actually doing what you need to do is so awful that you may be willing to do anything just to never create another thing again despite the fact that creating is supposed to keep such frustrations at bay. Why would someone try so hard to rebel against themselves? Where's the week 7 post about that? There probably is one.

Actually, writing this is a different form of procrastination than just lurking and the longer I take to write this, the less time I have for anything else. So, it's kind of strange that I'm not constantly reviewing every fight. Listening to each song 10 times and writing some insane stream of conscious epic about each one. That might start bridging on productivity though and who needs that. I already feel too good from writing these three paragraphs. I might continue writing other things when I'm done with this. Things I should be writing.

How awful. No! Where will my anxiety go? Eject, eject!
this week's title is for YOU chadderandom
blippity blop ya don’t stop heyyyyyyyyy