jb
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Guitar, Cello, Keys, Uke, Vox, Perc
Recording Method: Logic X
Submitting as: The John Benjamin Band
Pronouns: he/him

Post Moderation

Post by jb »

Recently I've been moving and deleting posts more actively than most of us on the Song Fight message boards are used to. I've received a PM that makes me feel that some explanation is in order.

You'll probably not always agree with admin decisions, whether they're mine or whoever, and when something happens that aggravates you, please accept my apologies in advance.

Please know that admin changes to the message boards, as with Song Fight proper, are done with the best intentions and will never be an attempt to make things appear different than they are. I hope that by now we've earned some trust in that regard.

At the moment I'm inclined to take somewhat of a stricter hand with discussions. I've never been a fan of the free-for-all message board, and I especially am not a fan of meandering threads that are populated only by those who spend an hour a day chatting on a message board.

Because of this attempt to be an active moderator, there may be the occasional collateral damage. Innocent posts that were deleted in an attempt to consolidate a discussion or move a meandering thread into a different, more entertaining or useful direction. That's the nature of this message board at this time. If you don't feel that's acceptable, I understand.

If you have questions or comments about this, feel free to PM me.

Cheers,

JB
Site Admin
blippity blop ya don’t stop heyyyyyyyyy