The Styop Quoons Experience - New Free Album

Set up live gigs with each other, announce gigs you're playing around the country or whatever, talk about how the show went, post links to recordings, etc.
MisterQuoons
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
Instruments: Armpit noises, loud yelps, mouse organ
Recording Method: kerosene-powered Edison phonograph
Submitting as: Elton John

The Styop Quoons Experience - New Free Album

Post by MisterQuoons »

Hey folks,

I sent this in as song news a couple of days ago, but I'm not quite sure when that updates, so I'll post it here as well. About a week or so ago I finally finished production on my first album, entitled "Crappy Electronic Music for the Mind & Body." It was originally supposed to have been finished three or four months ago, but kept getting pushed back. If anyone has been wondering why I have not been terribly active here recently, that's why; I've pretty much been devoting all of my attention lately to finishing the damn thing. The album consists of twelve tracks, two of which were songfight entries. This includes a re-mastered version of the song about my giant balls, as well as the song that I released under a pseudonym that everyone who reviewed it seemed to hate, but for some reason got more votes than anything else I've done. Also includes the hit singles "All the Poop", "Use That Chute, Wingnut!", and "A World of Pain". The album can be downloaded for free from my website, here: http://houseofgonads.f-sw.com/artists/quoons.

Regards,
Quoons
Crunchy frog. Tiny green beads. Sapphire bullets of pure poop. Available only from MUFFIN.
When in Rome, be sure to visit http://www.therealmuffin.net
Denyer
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Dunlop KT-26
Submitting as: Ross Durand

Re: The Styop Quoons Experience - New Free Album

Post by Denyer »

I've never heard of you but your pitch has convinced me not to download your album. Mostly it is that the title gives away that it is crappy.
Niveous wrote:It's a song about your dick and there's just not enough material to satisfy.
bz£
Panama

Re: The Styop Quoons Experience - New Free Album

Post by bz£ »

That is a shame! It sounds like something you'd enjoy, too. Right up your alley, so to speak.