New Year's Eve shows

Set up live gigs with each other, announce gigs you're playing around the country or whatever, talk about how the show went, post links to recordings, etc.
jimtyrrell
Mr. Beast
Instruments: Guitar/bass/keys
Recording Method: Various. Mostly Garageband these days, actually.
Submitting as: Jim Tyrrell

New Year's Eve shows

Post by jimtyrrell »

Anybody else playing out on New Year's eve? I can't remember the last time I rang in the new year NOT on stage. Next to weddings, there's no better money than playing New Year's eve.

I'll be at Walter's Basin in Holderness, New Hampshire. Should be a nice, low-key New Year's gig, far from the hustle and bustle. I'm playing for five hours (7pm - midnight), so any and all songfighters making the trip are more than welcome to play a set and give me a beer break.

And hey, Happy New Year! Anyone with New Year's gigs, post the details here, and perhaps some of us can ring in the new together.
Leaf
Jump
Instruments: Drums, guitar, bass, vocals.
Recording Method: Cubase
Submitting as: Leaf 62, Gert, Boon Liver, Leaf and Twig, Tom Skillman, A bunch of other stuff.

Post by Leaf »

well, Im playing new years Jim. right here on Quadra Island, at the local legion. Not the best payday this year... but still all right. Most I ever made on a new years was $450, plus two dinners at this swank golf club... (it was 75 bucks a plate.) That was a funny gig too, cause we didn't really have to play that much on that gig either!!

Anyway, have a good one!