The Conduit

I beat Gyruss once.
HeadShot
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
Instruments: Guitar, Vocals, Bass, Keyboard, Sequencer
Recording Method: FL Studio 5, Audacity, Samson Go Mic (Cardioid pattern -10 dB)
Submitting as: RE:FLEKT

The Conduit

Post by HeadShot »

Anyone played it yet? I'd like to know if it's worth the hype it's been getting before I get it.
I've got a better idea. You go in there and talk to him. I'm going home. http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/REFLEKT ... 011?ref=nf
JonPorobil
Beat It
Instruments: Piano, Guitar, Harmonica, Mandolin, Accordion, Bass, lots of VSTs
Recording Method: Cubase 10.5
Submitting as: Jon Eric, Jon Porobil, others
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: The Conduit

Post by JonPorobil »

Hard to tell these days, isn't it? The commercials make it look freaking sweet, but I really have no idea.
"Warren Zevon would be proud." -Reve Mosquito

Stages, an album of about dealing with loss, anxiety, and grieving a difficult year, now available on Bandcamp and all streaming platforms! https://jonporobil.bandcamp.com/album/stages
ujnhunter
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Bass, Keyboards, Crummy Guitar & Animal Noises (especially Donkeys)
Recording Method: Reaper 5.9x, Tascam FireOne/Behringer UMC202HD/Avid Eleven Rack/Line 6 UX2, Win 7 PC / Win 10 Laptop
Submitting as: Cock, Chth*.*, D.A.H. (Der Alter Hahn)
Pronouns: His Infernal Majesty

Post by ujnhunter »

I never understood the "hype" this game had going for it... looks like a pretty generic (!) shooter to me. Then again, even if it was the BESTESIST shooter EVAR!?! I wouldn't be able to play it with the Wii controls... being left handed... :(
-Ujn Hunter
Photovoltaik - Free 6 Track EP - Song Fight! Liner Notes
Billy's Little Trip wrote:I must have this....in my mouth.....now.
HeadShot
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
Recording Method: FL Studio 5, Audacity, Samson Go Mic (Cardioid pattern -10 dB)

Post by HeadShot »

ujnhunter wrote:I wouldn't be able to play it with the Wii controls... being left handed... :(
Don't they have a setting for that?
I've got a better idea. You go in there and talk to him. I'm going home. http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/REFLEKT ... 011?ref=nf
ujnhunter
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Bass, Keyboards, Crummy Guitar & Animal Noises (especially Donkeys)
Recording Method: Reaper 5.9x, Tascam FireOne/Behringer UMC202HD/Avid Eleven Rack/Line 6 UX2, Win 7 PC / Win 10 Laptop
Submitting as: Cock, Chth*.*, D.A.H. (Der Alter Hahn)
Pronouns: His Infernal Majesty

Post by ujnhunter »

They may have a setting for that but that doesn't really solve the problem of having to move with my right thumb when all other FPS games looking is controlled by the right thumb. So it's a learned control method that has to be overcome.
-Ujn Hunter
Photovoltaik - Free 6 Track EP - Song Fight! Liner Notes
Billy's Little Trip wrote:I must have this....in my mouth.....now.
HeadShot
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love

Post by HeadShot »

True. I was watching a friend play the game yesterday, though, and it seems intense. More intense than halo
fluffy
Eruption
Instruments: sometimes
Recording Method: Logic Pro X
Submitting as: Sockpuppet
Pronouns: she/they

Post by fluffy »

Seeing as how the Wii look mechanism is vastly different from other CFPSes, there's always an adjustment period to the (superior) controls anyway, even for right-handed people (and really I'm surprised you don't seem to have a problem with other CFPSes which lock the fiddly precision stuff to your non-dominant hand), so you'd might as well just try holding the wiimote in your left hand and using the right thumb for moving around.