My first Live show

Set up live gigs with each other, announce gigs you're playing around the country or whatever, talk about how the show went, post links to recordings, etc.
Who_Izzy
Somebody Get Me A Doctor
Instruments: Vocals, loop pedal
Recording Method: Mixcraft 4.5
Submitting as: MC Who Izzy

My first Live show

Post by Who_Izzy »

I'm going to play at an acoustic night at a coffee house here in E-ville Indiana tonight...I'm not even acoustic, but the owner wanted me to come play so I will. Granted, it's terribly hard for one person to do what I'm doing acoustically...actually I think it's impossible lol.
Last edited by Who_Izzy on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I just play music that feels good so that when I listen to it, I feel good" ~BLT 2011

"No-I'm not sure. But I meant to. I'm voting for it now." ~Caravan Ray 2011
fluffy
Eruption
Instruments: sometimes
Recording Method: Logic Pro X
Submitting as: Sockpuppet
Pronouns: she/they

Re: My first Live show

Post by fluffy »

Rise to the occasion. Personally I feel that my music got much better when I forced myself to do acoustic arrangements of my overly-complex electrical production.
Who_Izzy
Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Post by Who_Izzy »

fluffy wrote:Rise to the occasion. Personally I feel that my music got much better when I forced myself to do acoustic arrangements of my overly-complex electrical production.
It went well. I was looking down at my equipment most of the time. (My equipment/instruments consisted of my microphone and my loop pedal) But I had a great time, probably doing it again next month
"I just play music that feels good so that when I listen to it, I feel good" ~BLT 2011

Who_Izzy
Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Post by Who_Izzy »

my goodness. Now the locals are gonna have me opening a big multigenre show....i gotta come up with an hour of material HAHAHA...this'll be fun! Jokes, Covers, Original Music. I think I may even be getting paid for this lol...if not, I don't care I'm in it to entertain, anything I receive is a bonus!