pimpin the swag

All about the next annual live event. Are you coming?. Discuss travel & lodging. Recruit band members, discuss equipment, setlists, etc.
jack
Hot for Teacher
Recording Method: ProTools, Logic, Garageband
Submitting as: brody, Jack Shite, Johnny in the Corner, Bloody Hams, lots more

pimpin the swag

Post by jack »

this topic hasn't really been brought up, but i think we could probably set up a table of sorts in the back of the venue, if people want to sell CDs, t-shirts, buttons, and any other legal sort of swag. i know a bunch of folks have actual CDs they might want to shill (octothorpe, fal, glenn come to mind). ken and i also discussed the idea of creating a CD-R of the artists playing, maybe one song apiece, to give out as a freeby at the show, and i could also use it for PR purposes. the CD-R idea would be easy to pull off i think but we'd need to move quick on it. if folks think the CD-R idea is a good one, start a new thread and post your song of choice.

if we have a table, we'd have to have someone watching it. people could take turns on this too.

there will obviously be lots non-music stuff to deal with during the show so volunteers are always appreciated (here's lookin at you mrs. stuyem....) :)

also, anyone want to volunteer to help with set-ups/changes?
Hi!
Bjam
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Singin', Guitarin', Mandolinin'

Post by Bjam »

I'll help out with stufff, as will my mum/mrs stueym/Sarah.

I'm alo thinking of putting together a CD-R of my music for free. Nothing fancy, just a burned CD with 10-12 tracks and some nice artwork. A free-pre-demo-CD-thing. Just incase someone loves my music so much they want to take a piece of me home with them :P
Songfighter since back in the day.