Time to hand out the Ribbons, it's the Pink Reviews

Discuss upcoming, current, and previous song fights.
Masterhyde
A New Player
Instruments: keyboard
Recording Method: Sonar, Acid
Submitting as: Masterhyde

Late comments

Post by Masterhyde »

Okay, I was here for the entire month of January and there were 2 fights. I go on vacation in February for 2 weeks and I miss two fights and come back too late to enter a third! A conspiracy to keep Masterhyde from entering? I won't pass judgement but I think the facts speak for themselves! ;) At any rate, here are some comments on my reviews:
starfinger wrote: masterhyde: this is definitely cool production, but all of your
songs sound very similar. break out of your mold! These lyrics are
like an MC Hammer B-side.
Always nice to know I sound like MC Hammer....
feldspar wrote: <b>Masterhyde:</b> I really don't know where I stand on this. The lyrics are really hokey, but almost in an endearing way. Vocal delivery is good. The music is pretty flat, though.
Yeah, inspiration has been short for me these days
Paco Del Stinko wrote: Masterhyde - I like your voice the easy-going tune. I think either a different voice or rhythmic delivery, used as a bridge type affair, might be neat. Casual, I'd like to hear you get all Mr. Smoothy!
I actually usually have someone singing on the chorus, but as these are usually done in a few days I have to come up with something myself.
dre wrote: <u><b>Masterhyde :</b></u> yo! smooth! no doubt! liked this. thats some smooth rapping, AND ITS NOT NERDCORD! YIPI!!!... this is actually really good and sweet. possible vote.
Glad you liked it.
SteveHandPuppet wrote: MasterHyde: This sounds just like the last couple weeks. And just like the last couple of weeks, I'm disqualifying myself from reviewing because I don't understand this aesthetic.
Just out of curiosity, and this goes for anyone who cares to answer, does my stuff just all sound more similar whereas other rappers material all sound different or does it sound similar compared to most of the other entries here?