Skelton, Foxx, Buttons and Skates (Red Skates reviews)

Discuss upcoming, current, and previous song fights.
Caravan Ray
bono
bono
Instruments: Penis
Recording Method: Garageband
Submitting as: Caravan Ray,G.O.R.T.E.C,Lyricburglar,The Thugs from the Scallop Industry

Post by Caravan Ray »

Yeah - I reckon "Yawn" is a fair comment that speaks volumes in itself (I'm not commenting on the song, I haven't heard it yet (sorry) - just the review)
Leaf
Jump
Instruments: Drums, guitar, bass, vocals.
Recording Method: Cubase
Submitting as: Leaf 62, Gert, Boon Liver, Leaf and Twig, Tom Skillman, A bunch of other stuff.

Post by Leaf »

of course, using the same logic, one could say that everyone can demand to know why noone is giving them any idea why it's boring...although, sadly, a telling hint may be the excitement that talking about not explaining it is greater than just actually obliging the bloke.

I typed bloke.
erik
Jump
Submitting as: 15-16 puzzle

Post by erik »

Leaf wrote:of course, using the same logic, one could say that everyone can demand to know why noone is giving them any idea why it's boring
Well, sure. Anyone is welcome to try and get more information out of someone who has given a thin review. But that information is not owed in the first place. If someone wanted more information from a superficial review, they can always, y'know, *ask* the reviewer to be more specific.
Leaf
Jump
Submitting as: Leaf 62, Gert, Boon Liver, Leaf and Twig, Tom Skillman, A bunch of other stuff.

Post by Leaf »

Definitely. And, often more success is met with a well thought pm... if you care that much.. I occasionally do!

When do we get a "these are the jokes" post anyway?
jack
Hot for Teacher
Recording Method: ProTools, Logic, Garageband
Submitting as: brody, Jack Shite, Johnny in the Corner, Bloody Hams, lots more

Post by jack »

these are the jokes.
Hi!
vanilla ike
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love

exactly

Post by vanilla ike »

i feel that it would be beneficial for those who have limited time to read the board if petty flameishness could be minimized....newer folks may not realize the efficiency of the pm....i suggest that we ask folks who provoke to utilize that tool.....we could all save time and frustration........although i do find some of it amusing.rec.alt.user........
the best quotes are from the same source : anonymous
Leaf
Jump

Re: exactly

Post by Leaf »

vanilla ike wrote:i feel that it would be beneficial for those who have limited time to read the board if petty flameishness could be minimized....newer folks may not realize the efficiency of the pm....i suggest that we ask folks who provoke to utilize that tool.....we could all save time and frustration........although i do find some of it amusing.rec.alt.user........

...ah, limited time to read the boards... I vaguely recall that happening in June... I believe it was the 16th....

People need to vent sometimes... ok, I'm so done with REd Skates now... honestly... I will never ever ever post int his thread again, no matter what, so help me God.

Seriously. It's over, I gotta just let it go....