Cooking

Links and other hanky panky that doesn't have to do with anything in particular.
Caravan Ray
bono
bono
Instruments: Penis
Recording Method: Garageband
Submitting as: Caravan Ray,G.O.R.T.E.C,Lyricburglar,The Thugs from the Scallop Industry

Re: Cooking

Post by Caravan Ray » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:06 am

And Crumpart ( you have me fired up now) - I am puzzled by your claim “it’s an Australian accent- it’s not my accent”!?!? WTF does that mean!?!? There are not different Australian accents. Over the whole continent our accent is the most consistent of anywhere. There are very minor differences if you are from the country or suburbs - but they are tiny.

I am calling out your trying to differentiate your self from Paul Hogans accent as inner-city latteism at is worst. I spurn you as I would spurn a rabid dog.
crumpart
Marmoset
Instruments: Proficient??? Erm. Guitar, violin, recorder.
Submitting as: Hot Pink Halo
Pronouns: She/her

Post by crumpart » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:17 am

Caravan Ray wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:06 am
And Crumpart ( you have me fired up now) - I am puzzled by your claim “it’s an Australian accent- it’s not my accent”!?!? WTF does that mean!?!? There are not different Australian accents. Over the whole continent our accent is the most consistent of anywhere. There are very minor differences if you are from the country or suburbs - but they are tiny.

I am calling out your trying to differentiate your self from Paul Hogans accent as inner-city latteism at is worst. I spurn you as I would spurn a rabid dog.
When you move overseas and the majority of people don’t know where the fuck you’re from because your accent isn’t like Paul Hogan’s or Steve Irwin’s, it becomes more of a personal battle. Especially when those people who can’t figure out your accent can differentiate a local regional accent from someone who lives two blocks away. Sure, I spent 20 years in coffee central, but I also spent 20 years living in the country where they spelled it expresso. There are different Australian accents, I promise you.
Devil’s got me Lindt! Devil’s got me Lindt!
jb
Lemur
Instruments: Guitar, Cello, Keys, Uke, Vox, Perc
Recording Method: Logic X
Submitting as: The John Benjamin Band

Post by jb » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:54 am

these are serious issues and all i wanted was a recipe for funnelweb cake
blippity blop ya don’t stop heyyyyyyyyy
crumpart
Marmoset
Instruments: Proficient??? Erm. Guitar, violin, recorder.
Submitting as: Hot Pink Halo
Pronouns: She/her

Post by crumpart » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:00 am

jb wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:54 am
these are serious issues and all i wanted was a recipe for funnelweb cake
I think you’ll find those mostly in Sydney.
Devil’s got me Lindt! Devil’s got me Lindt!