Hey are song fights songs up to download on you computer?

Ask questions and get answers about how to make music in any particular way. Hardware or songwriting or whatever.
DubT
A New Player

Hey are song fights songs up to download on you computer?

Post by DubT »

Hey i just wanted to say this is like one of the best sights i have been to in a long time. I love all the songs you guys post and listen to them over and over again. I just wanted to know if i could download songs on my ipod or not. I didn't want to steal from any of the bands and if i can download songs to my ipod how do i.
roymond
Beat It
Instruments: Guitars, Bass, Vocals, Logic
Recording Method: Logic X, MacBookPro, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Submitting as: roymond, Dangerous Croutons, Intentionally Left Bank, Moody Vermin
Pronouns: he/him

Post by roymond »

Please do. Right click, or better yet get an extension for Firefox called "Down them all" or any of the download helpers to grab all the songs a page at a time. Then Drag them on iTunes and ... bob your head.

Oh, and use the podcast on iTunes...

Thanks for listening!
Last edited by roymond on Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
roymond.com | songfights | covers
"Any more chromaticism and you'll have to change your last name to Wagner!" - Frankie Big Face
Bjam
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Singin', Guitarin', Mandolinin'

Post by Bjam »

If someone submits to SongFight then it's up on the Internet for anyone to get. So, yeah, download away. *shrug* (I would reccomend this musician *cough* ;))
Songfighter since back in the day.
DubT
A New Player

Post by DubT »

could you described how to do it in more detail i am not really good with computers sorry :oops:
Mogosagatai
Mean Street

Post by Mogosagatai »

To get one song at a time, you go to where the songs are listed (the current songs are listed on the front page, and all the old ones are in the music archive that's linked to in the top left of the front page). You right click on the little "play" button, click on "Save Target as....", and save it wherever you want it on your computer.