Rehearsals

All about the next annual live event. Are you coming?. Discuss travel & lodging. Recruit band members, discuss equipment, setlists, etc.
stueym
Push Comes to Shove
Instruments: Guitar
Recording Method: Cubase/Stenberg CI2+/Roland VG-99/RolandGR-55
Submitting as: stueym

Post by stueym »

jack wrote:that way we know ken will be there, as well as spud and bjam possibly (they will be in scotts valley thursday night and on)
Actually Thursday night we are at the Doubletree at SFO. Plan was to run to san Jose/Mtn View Friday am to join that rehearsal gang thne travel across to Santa Cruz post lunch to join party 2. While Sarah and I check into the Hilton.
"You know, I rather like this God fellow. Very theatrical, you know. Pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence ... gotta get me some of that."
Bjam
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Singin', Guitarin', Mandolinin'

Post by Bjam »

We are party hoppin' like the stars.
Songfighter since back in the day.
king_arthur
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: guitar, vocals, bass, BIAB, keyboards (synth anything)
Recording Method: Tascam DP-24SD
Submitting as: King Arthur
Pronouns: he/him

Post by king_arthur »

jack wrote:king arthur: let's plan your set rehearsals at my house friday morning or afternoon. that way we know ken will be there, as well as spud and bjam possibly (they will be in scotts valley thursday night and on).
Well... as I said, I will be at your place Thursday eve, Friday day and Saturday day, and whatever I can do to help anybody out... just ask! There's a phone number on the contact list, but the best way to get a message to me is probably email, which I can check from anywhere...

I'll be leaving early tomorrow morning (Wednesday), staying in SLO on Wednesday night and then heading north. Jack, sounds like you're working on Thursday, so people shouldn't show up at your house 'til six-ish - correct? How early on Friday and Saturday morning/afternoon do you want people arriving?

Charles
"...one does not write in dactylic hexameter purely by accident..." - poetic designs