Ninja Town

I beat Gyruss once.
The Weakest Suit
Mean Street
Submitting as: The Weakest Suit, Test Week Hiatus, Observati, Alienboy, FAWMit, FACE, Epitaphs
Pronouns: he/him

Ninja Town

Post by The Weakest Suit »

very fun. i downloaded the ds demo from the wii and ended up buying the whole game at the picked apart carcass that was circuit city. the game comes with a free "ninja poop" pin. come on!

i also did break down and buy chrono trigger ds. why did they remove the frogs cool middle ages dialect, but still have the cave girl talk like she's retarded? oh well, she's blonde and only wearing a few scraps of fur, so it doesn't really matter if she's a deaf mute or poet laureate, i'll be pressing A to skip all that lip. i'm very tired.
ujnhunter
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Bass, Keyboards, Crummy Guitar & Animal Noises (especially Donkeys)
Recording Method: Reaper 5.9x, Tascam FireOne/Behringer UMC202HD/Avid Eleven Rack/Line 6 UX2, Win 7 PC / Win 10 Laptop
Submitting as: Cock, Chth*.*, D.A.H. (Der Alter Hahn)
Pronouns: His Infernal Majesty

Re: Ninja Town

Post by ujnhunter »

The art style is really keeping me away from Ninja Town... even with all the good press it is getting... I don't like South Park either... if that makes sense.

I've never played Chrono Trigger... ::gasp:: So I have no nostalgia for it.
-Ujn Hunter
Photovoltaik - Free 6 Track EP - Song Fight! Liner Notes
Billy's Little Trip wrote:I must have this....in my mouth.....now.
john m
Panama
Instruments: Drums, guitar, bass, keyboard
Recording Method: tin cans, string
Submitting as: Doctor Worm

Re: Ninja Town

Post by john m »

Ayla is the best! You should be grateful she can speak your language at all, being from billions of years ago, or your ass would have been owned by Reptites.

Also I got Ninja Town for Christmas but I still haven't played it. Lazy. I will report later.